BUG: Gear item comparative tooltip

SirMannii

Since 2.0+ or so I've personally noticed that the comparison-item-tooltip sometimes pops up outside of the screen or at least a part of it. This has never been a gamebreaking issue before due to the easy quick-fix by just moving the mouse cursor away from the item you want to compare with, and back again.

After 3.0 this "quick-fix" does not work anymore. I have tried to remove some settings inside preferences, and also tried to rescale my entire User Interface but nothing has helped me enough. I think this is a bug because I've spoken to a lot of other players with the same issues.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/CLUroap.jpg (Why is this?)

I see the same bug though I'm pretty sure this has been happening before 3.0, maybe even before 2.0. If you have a long item with many mods and setbonus, the windows are aligned at the bottom, so a short window will be cut off.

The worst issue is when you try to compare implants and it shows not only your own implants but also that of your companion; there's no space on the screen for five item tooltips.

I see the same bug though I'm pretty sure this has been happening before 3.0, maybe even before 2.0. If you have a long item with many mods and setbonus, the windows are aligned at the bottom, so a short window will be cut off.

The worst issue is when you try to compare implants and it shows not only your own implants but also that of your companion; there's no space on the screen for five item tooltips.

This exactly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...