Buffs I 'd like to see

fujeotwo

Power Barrier buffed to 4% DR per stack.

HVGC Supercharge's alacrity buff should last 15-20 seconds.

Remove cooldown and cast-time of Concussion Missile (OP but meh).

Edited by fujeotwo

Power Barrier buffed to 4% DR per stack.

HVGC Supercharge's alacrity buff should last 15-20 seconds.

Remove cooldown and cast-time of Concussion Missile (OP but meh).

All of these are insanely OP! 4% per stack, with 5 stacks, you realize yo would habe more DR then a tank right? And why should our raid buff be better then the rest? Merck and mandos are viable this would make them insane.

All of these are insanely OP! 4% per stack, with 5 stacks, you realize yo would habe more DR then a tank right? And why should our raid buff be better then the rest? Merck and mandos are viable this would make them insane.

Not talking about the raid buff.

We dont need all that, we really dont.

We need one thing... 1, a focus counter in pvp.. nothing more.

Many suggestions have been made, it in bio's hands now.... assuming they have anyone left not working on sin "Quality of Life".

Whatever they do i pray they do it in a way that has no effect on PvE as we have no issues there and i do not want to be the next FOTM.

For me i think it could be as simple as a root on knockback similar to sorc/sins or blind on chaff flare as something more iconic. All i need is something to slow the 3v1, im good with the rest.

Nah we don't need to join the homogenization band wagon.

That is to say the class still needs something similar just maybe not that exactly. It doesn't have to be the same thing but it needs to serve a similar role in terms of DCD.

Mercs simply need 2 things

1. New "****" DCD.

2. Kolto Shell is baseline, This would serve to be a great survivability improvment. Though, Healers would still be the only ones to be able to place more than one Shell.

Nah we don't need those.

The biggie is anti-focus for PvP, most of the Mercs problems are PvP related.

Arsenal could use a modest bump in single target dps, maybe buff Blazing bolts a bit, or make the set bonus that allows HSM to auto-crit after BB baseline and proc more than once a minute, or maybe buff the damage boost of tracer lock (though that would likely make rail shot hit harder than HSM).

IO just needs slightly more forgiving heat management.

The biggie is anti-focus for PvP, most of the Mercs problems are PvP related.

Arsenal could use a modest bump in single target dps, maybe buff Blazing bolts a bit, or make the set bonus that allows HSM to auto-crit after BB baseline and proc more than once a minute, or maybe buff the damage boost of tracer lock (though that would likely make rail shot hit harder than HSM).

IO just needs slightly more forgiving heat management.

Nah Arsenal DPS is fine. If any Arsenal ability needed a damage buff it would be Tracer Missile. And nobody cares about IO because it's nothing but boring instant spam.