Unable to Search for Underworld Instigator's Armor on GTN

Kepal

As the title says, folks.

I attempted to search for the Supplementary crate (having already obtained the upper and lower armor), but the GTN didn't seem to want to work with me. Thinking it was still a bit early, I tried again later on - still no dice.

Having a spare box of the lower armor and a hunch, I tossed that up on the GTN, swapped characters and repeated my search, only to discover that my just-posted item was nowhere to be found.

Pretty self-explanatory.

You can search after that armor set on the GTN with a litte workaround.

Leave the search field blank, set categories to "Armor" and "Adaptive" and hit "Search". Then sort by name and the armor pieces should show up first since their namefield is blank.

That workaround works, but it's a serious pain in the butt.

it is, however, interesting to see the wide range of prices for single items when people can't easily compare what others are selling them for.

You can search after that armor set on the GTN with a litte workaround.

Leave the search field blank, set categories to "Armor" and "Adaptive" and hit "Search". Then sort by name and the armor pieces should show up first since their namefield is blank.

I checked on Harbinger, and this works for finding them on English-language servers as well. The namefields aren't blank, though, so they aren't first. They show up in the list between "Underwater" and "Unfettered" where "Underworld" belongs. But searching for "underworld" or "instigator" or "instigator's" returns no results.