Pilot of the Jedi Consular?

JourrnoRush

Hello guys, just curious who is the "pilot" of the Jedi Consular.

I know the inquisitor has that one pirate guy, but I'm curious from a RP standpoint for my sage.

I guess I could be the pilot of my ship, but is anyone on the crew of the Consular a pilot? Can't remember if anyone said something about piloting in their conversations.

I always assume my co pilot is the person chilling near the pilots seat, for the Consular it should be that trooper guy. Sadly I forgot his name right now...I am a terrible person, I even romanced him, lol

I'm also interested in who flies the ship. Fun fact: the consular is the only class that's always seen solo piloting themselves in intro cutscenes.

Makeb

Knight: Kira

Trooper: Aric and Elara

Smuggler: Bowdaar, Themselves

Consular: Themselves

Agent: Kaliyo

Warrior: Pierce, Vette

Bounty Hunter: Mako, Themselves

Inquisitor: Khem

Rishi

Knight: Kira, Themselves

Trooper: Elara, Themselves

Smuggler: Corso, Themselves

Consular: Themselves

Agent: N/A

Warrior: Quinn

Bounty Hunter: Mako, Themselves

Inquisitor: Ashara

Ziost

All Republic classes piloted themselves

Agent: Kaliyo

Warrior: Vette

Bounty Hunter: Mako

Inquisitor: 2V-R8 :)

I also assume whoever talks in the on-rails space combat missions is co-piloting. I don't know who talks for the consular though.

Iresso could probably pilot. Like Nieme said it's a good indicator to be in the cockpit.

I always assume my co pilot is the person chilling near the pilots seat, for the Consular it should be that trooper guy. Sadly I forgot his name right now...I am a terrible person, I even romanced him, lol

Lt. Iresso :)

I'm also interested in who flies the ship. Fun fact: the consular is the only class that's always seen solo piloting themselves in intro cutscenes.

I also assume whoever talks in the on-rails space combat missions is co-piloting. I don't know who talks for the consular though.

Iresso could probably pilot. Like Nieme said it's a good indicator to be in the cockpit.

You get plenty of comments from Tharan Cedrax, but I just imagine him in an engineering role, watching a screen and clinging desperately to his chair.

I always felt like my Consular piloted her own ship. If I were to pick a companion who takes up the job, it would be Iresso. I'm sure Tharan could do it if he had to, but I doubt he would otherwise. Maybe it's Holiday.

You know what? If it isn't Iresso it's probably Holiday.

Lieutenant Iresso. You collect him on Hoth.