The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Re-Release the Stronghold Cartel Packs

• 1 month later...
I would ratter love to have a decoration pack that brings decorations from this packs.

That would be such a good decision. No junk, no cybernetic armor and golden pistols, just plain good old decorations.

That would be such a good decision. No junk, no cybernetic armor and golden pistols, just plain good old decorations.

If that was the case, then they'd probably have to refund all the people that bought the packs that were only after the decor which that will never happened. If you want something specific have to gamble it like the rest of us tbh.

If that was the case, then they'd probably have to refund all the people that bought the packs that were only after the decor which that will never happened. If you want something specific have to gamble it like the rest of us tbh.

They wouldn't have to refund anything,

Heh, I had two bays of junk to sell: I was mostly after decorations in the Stronghold packs, bought entire hypercrates, and still had to go to GTN for more. Bought... how many? about 20 jukeboxes on GTN. Can you imagine they cost 800k? Heh, good times.

I do think a RNG decoration pack would appear eventually, just like the crystal pack and the outfit pack and the mount pack - that's pretty much inevitable. So I'd rather it was released sooner rather than later.

Since they reduced the drop rates of decorations, I've been finding it really hard to decorate guild and personal strongholds since everything's so expensive. The original stronghold packs were some of my favourite packs Bioware's ever released, and I especially loved that you were pretty much guaranteed a decoration with each pack.

Bring them back, or increase the deco drop rate moving forwards!