Ranked (Solo/Group) - How can we get it to pop?

Dalfurend

Whuddup JC.

Just gonna pose a question to the community:

What would it take to get people to Q for ranked?

Quick clarification, when I say people I mean people with 2018 expertise and who know what at least 90% of their abilities xD

Suggestions:

- Would setting up certain times work?

I queue solo ranked around 8:30 pm. Seems to be the best time to start queuing. As to how to get more pops? Who knows. It is a pve server so its gonna be hit or miss. I usually just type in the pvp channel to get people to queue up. Sadly it seems I can only ever get pops on imp side though. If I attempt on my pub toons I just sit there for two hours. Shame to cuz while I like my imp toons, I'd like to play pub toons a bit more but it seems every server is 99% imp when it comes to pvp/ranked =/

Just hit the ranked solo que button. It's that simple, seriously. Using Zet as an example (cause it's his thread), his Guild had 8 plus ppl online most of this morning. All were queuing regs :rak_02:

Guilds with enough ppl online that meet the requirements outlined by Zet, have no reason to ask in imppvp or on forums in regards as to when ranked will pop. Obviously, going off the # of guildies in regs, all in Zet's guild (as an example) were interested in pvp today. Question is, why do guilds with more than 8 ppl online interested in pvp, never have more than a few queued up for solo ranked at any given time.

Just hit the ranked solo que button. It's that simple, seriously. Using Zet as an example (cause it's his thread), his Guild had 8 plus ppl online most of this morning. All were queuing regs :rak_02:

Guilds with enough ppl online that meet the requirements outlined by Zet, have no reason to ask in imppvp or on forums in regards as to when ranked will pop. Obviously, going off the # of guildies in regs, all in Zet's guild (as an example) were interested in pvp today. Question is, why do guilds with more than 8 ppl online interested in pvp, never have more than a few queued up for solo ranked at any given time.

Or 4s.

Haha, not everyone is interested in solos in the guild, and it would be 0 fun playing games against guildies all morning if everyone decided to Q. Plus people would cry about win trading and all of that anyway.

Every so often, today included, people will ask my guild to put together a group for group ranked, and we will 90% of the time. That said, it would be nice to have ranked pop without having to ask in imppvp or whispering players.

It would be awesome if we could all figure out a time on a couple of days where a TON of people (who know their class/have full expertise gear) Q up for group/solo or both.

There has been some success in doing things like that on the server, provided there is interest and people spread the word.

I'm completely willing to work with everyone to figure this out and help in whatever way I can to get things going, but that's so long as people show some interest. If anyone needs advice about getting into ranked, or general pvp/class specific questions pertaining to pvp I'd help as well, you need only ask. I'm actually a pretty nice person, I promise.

BUT I am also making a Jugg on The Harbinger who has a set of gear waiting for him, soooo I'm fine either way.

Again, up to the community to show interest.

tbh, I try to find out if the queue is full of sins or not. if not, I"ll go in. but...it just ain't worth it given the class balance in solo. two sins with half a brain between them should flatten a merc in 2 gcd.