Which Race(s) would you like to see added after Togruta?

Anaesha

Personally Id rather they added more customization to the existing races than adding a new one!

I wish they would get rid of cyborgs, and allow any race to have cybernetics attached to them. They have masks and Cybernetic armor that actually makes your character look like a cyborg if you want that option. Currently cyborg race is just human with cybernetic face attachments, you don't even get arm, leg or any real interesting options, those are left for gear that any race can have.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say the Selonians on Corellia are wicked cool but I know they only will make races that speak basic (but then again, if the "Clone Wars" series can show us Hutts that speak basic, why not Selonians?)

I'd also love seeing playable Jawas and Trandoshans playable, but again I don't think they want to alter the model sizes....sooo.

Voss?

Edited by NSStember

There is one thing you forgot to mention, is that new species need to be popular enough, since they expect to sell enough on CM to repay the investment.

This said, and since we getting Togruta soon, i think it would be "logic" to get Chagrian next, since they have same "head issues", so if they worked out Togruta, Chagrian cant be that hard, and they are pretty common in-game to consider it enough popular.

Now, Rodian and Nautolan are among my favorites, but their heads are bigger and diferent, and both have huge eyes, so in both cases some work is required, what means it can take a while.

For more easy species to put in-game, i vote for Weequay, and Devaronian, both very common and popular. In the case of the Devaronians, i would simply ignore the horns, let them show up off the helmet/hoods, they are not that big, i'm sure no one would mind it, and it would make it alot more easy to make it playable.

Also very easy are the Zygerrian, but not so common in-game, but that can change if they start making more npc's of that specie, since that would be a very easy specie to make playable.

Now, here is a list of some of the "most easy" (that fits the requierements) species, some more common, other not really, but all can be interesting:

Anzat,

Balosar,

Elomin,

Khommites,

Arkanian,

Firrerreo,

Zeltron,

Tarro,

Nikto,

Gotal,

Koorivar,

Bith,

Bothan,

Clawdite,

Duros,

Falleen,

Kaleesh,

Ryn,

Out of those, I think Nikto and Falleen would be pretty rad. Falleen show up in The Clone Wars, even.

I wish they would get rid of cyborgs, and allow any race to have cybernetics attached to them. They have masks and Cybernetic armor that actually makes your character look like a cyborg if you want that option. Currently cyborg race is just human with cybernetic face attachments, you don't even get arm, leg or any real interesting options, those are left for gear that any race can have.

Yeah, my first two characters were human so when I went to make a third character I chose cyborg because I wanted a change. I was surprised and disappointed to only be able to make a human cyborg, it would have been cool to add cyborg implants to another species or add cybernetic limbs to a character.

I like how they look but I doubt they will be made playable considering they are part of the class stories and it would be hard to explain how they became one of the 8 classes when the voss as far as I know don't leave their planet.

Look around; there are Voss NPCs on other worlds, too.