The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Personal Instances ,,,,

Jery

I know they arrived with Rishi and the so called new class quests.

I thought at the time well these suck. I assumed it was because the devs couldn't be bothered to include a separate class quest pointing each class where to go. :mad:

But now they are a permanent feature it seems.

Its OK to focus on PVP as they speak the loudest and provide new raids with every patch for players who like to do that sort of thing.

But to make virtually every instance now a personal instance sucks big time for the people who like to play in small groups.

PLEASE bring back the old "Group" instances especially now as they make a minute difference to the class stories. Or make it so you can select to go in as a group.

I once played a great game Called City of Heroes. If anyone here has played it, they will know what REAL teaming and group instances are. MMOs have moved far from anything related to teaming unless its a 16 person operation that requires days of notice and hours of your time. ...where are the days when a team could be instantly formed and all of you rushed to a mission in excitement without going. "Huh, wrong planet, huh...to low/high of lvl, huh, I completed that I cant do it, huh, not my story I get no rewards." ...really draws from the team play. And turns out to be solo to 60 cause finding people is such a hassle that by the time you do the mission is grayed out. I still enjoy the game but teams? *crickets*

I know they arrived with Rishi and the so called new class quests.

I thought at the time well these suck. I assumed it was because the devs couldn't be bothered to include a separate class quest pointing each class where to go. :mad:

But now they are a permanent feature it seems.

Its OK to focus on PVP as they speak the loudest and provide new raids with every patch for players who like to do that sort of thing.

But to make virtually every instance now a personal instance sucks big time for the people who like to play in small groups.

PLEASE bring back the old "Group" instances especially now as they make a minute difference to the class stories. Or make it so you can select to go in as a group.

/signed.

My boyfriend and I play together and so does people in my guild and considering the story is the same no matter which toon this makes no sense.

If you are grouped it should be a group instance and if solo then solo.

or at least attach a "solo" or "group" option, an advice tho, try to place your thread in either 'suggestion' thread or 'general' for more readers and to get noticed by the devs . . .

I would have put it in the best place but I never post so didnt know where :(

Lwts hope the devs look here sometimes...