Why remove rocket boost animation on BH chests?

Mvptony

This totally sucks that you removed the animation on the old rakata looking bh chests, now rocket boost just looks like it does on all characters, was the reason i bought my Exceptionel powered assault body armor..

This totally sucks that you removed the animation on the old rakata looking bh chests, now rocket boost just looks like it does on all characters, was the reason i bought my Exceptionel powered assault body armor..

I just used it on my Tionese set...I still get flames coming out of the four points in the back.

It's based on your graphics setting. I'm not sure exactly which option affects this, but when I set my game to the pre-set "medium" or lower, Rocket Boost no longer comes out the back of the jetpack. On High and Ultra is works perfectly fine.

It's based on your graphics setting. I'm not sure exactly which option affects this, but when I set my game to the pre-set "medium" or lower, Rocket Boost no longer comes out the back of the jetpack. On High and Ultra is works perfectly fine.

Lol now i just feel stupid, and troll'd by my NVIDIA GeForce Experience =P optimized to lower settings... Got it on ultra settings =D

In their monthly "how can we upset Mvptony" meeting they decided to do this

Either that...or a simple explanation to standardize the visual....I'm leaning towards standardization

I was part of that meeting, and boy do have some nice things lined up to really piss him off.