The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

pvp tank crystals

firestarter

Endurance crystals can make up for less endurance-heavy mods/augments and the expertise loss is really a negligible difference in terms of survivability.

You only ever use expertise crystals in pvp weapons... Mixing non expertise items with PVE items in any shell, negates the expertise and bolster for that piece... Basically gimping yourself

In PVE weapons, use endurance, power or Crit

In pvp weapons, only ever use expertise

If you're unsure... Please read the link in my signature about expertise

I'm not sure what's best for tanking, but that's not quite true. I've always used power and it works just fine for me.

I'm sure both work well enough though.

He's asking about lvl 60 PVP on pvp weapons... You DONT ever put expertise weapons with non expertise crystals because your weapons won't bolster...

If you want to use PVE weapons, then you will never have the same high stats as you will get with pvp weapons and expertise crystals because you need to use 162 hilt, 148 mod, 148 mod (at most) or you will get no bolster on the weapons at all... This is why the first items you should buy with pvp Comms at Lvl 60 are your weapons

I suggest you read the thread linked in my signature on how to gear with 2018 expertise... Hopefully that will explain why you need expertise and also how to get it