The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best Powertech/VG DPS PVP spec

Icykill_

There may already be s thread on this... If so, sorry for creating another... I couldn't find one

PT/VG is a class I've never cared for since playing from launch... I only PVP and now have 12 x lvl 60s with a few of the same class too... I'm bored and want to try something new

I decided to roll a VG yesterday and give it another go... I'm not sure which is the better spec dps in PVP... I started with Plasmatech and it was ok... But seemed to use a lot of resources (only lvl10)... I switched to tactics and it seems pretty good... I was topping the dps in the bracket by lvl 11 (lol)... But I'm wondering what will happen as I lvl up??... Which will be the better spec at higher lvls... Especially lvl 60??

Edited by Icykill_

Well Powertechs/Vanguards are glass canonn class so it would be better to play Tactics(very burst oriented spec). Or if you are enough crayz, you can play Pyro/Plasmatech like me.

I seem to be doing well with tactics... Still only lvl 14... But getting in the top 2 of dps for my teams and even globaling 24-29 players

I can't wait to see what I can do with some more advanced abilities