Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

<Four of Five> Gear and Vanity Sales.

MahBoyDray

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so there is no chance now if you wanted to see about setting up a ToS HM run at all before Knights comes out.

There is still a chance but it will cost a significant amount (I'm not in charge of pricing) because we technically are closed as we needed to clean up the sales we had/have. But yes there's a chance we can accommodate that for you, would it be a 4/5 run or 5/5 that you want?

As Krayt said yes there is a chance we may still be able to accommodate sales for those wishing to still purchase from us but at the moment we are pretty burnt out so the only option is to offer us substantially more than our originally advertised prices.

I know this may sound greedy or "elitist" but like I said, after a solid few months of progression followed by 2-4 hours of sale runs on every single one of our raid nights for another few months we've become pretty burnt out so are most likely just going to be doing farming and casual raiding until the release of KotFE.

Let us know if you are still willing to purchase your TOS HM run from us and feel free to make an offer and we will of course take it under consideration as a group and get back to you.

Thanks!

For those seeking further clarification as to why we have ended sale runs, it is because we have been caught and our scheming ways have been exposed to all. Sorry Harbinger community we pulled the wool over your eyes long enough and now it's time to do our time.

http://i.imgur.com/obQGgkE.png

Wow raffling off in-game items has been standard MMO fare for community-building in every MMO I've ever played. I could understand if it was a raffle for RL stuff, or maybe even Cartel Coins, but for a loot run that's just draconian enforcement.

Buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) , or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including (without limitation) game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by the Services, or its our licensors, without first obtaining our express written permission, nor may you encourage or induce any other player to participate in such prohibited transaction(s).

From the Rules of Conduct, alot of lame rules there and i guess sale runs not being okay is one of them.

From the Rules of Conduct, alot of lame rules there and i guess sale runs not being okay is one of them.

Its a pretty vague clause which has been interpreted by devs and players to mean that I could not pay US currency to buy in-game items or sale runs. Its never been interpreted to mean that players cannot sell items in game for credits, as it should not be. Players pay each other in prog teams for unassembled pieces and you can't differentiate that with a sale run easily. Almost all top prog groups were doing it for a long time to finance repairs.

I'm frankly a bit suspicious about this being somewhat different, but speculation is kind of pointless when we're given a very vague email, and when no additional info is shared, meh. It could've been someone reporting because they paid for raffle tickets and didn't win.

In any case, unless a dev comes out and more clearly defines this clause I don't think most guilds are going to be avoiding sale runs.

Edited by bluecheesebandit

In any case, unless a dev comes out and more clearly defines this clause I don't think most guilds are going to be avoiding sale runs.

Lol yeah we dont care I just found this funny as fuk lol. They don't bother responding to blatant abuse like 'go kill yourself fagggot' to me but respond to a 'gambling scheme' lol. Not like they will take any serious action, that 24 hours from Coratanni was gut wrenching, i don't know what i will do if i get suspended :rak_03::rak_02::rak_03:

Hello Customers!

We would like to announce that we are officially open to sale runs again.

Please be aware though that we now have a new pricing scheme to better reflect the commitment required by our members to be able to do these runs and the amount of time we put in to ensuring that you, the members of the Harbinger community, are easily able to attain those items you desire.

We will no longer, however, be completing sale runs outside of our dedicated raid schedule and this is reflected on the application form.

There is always the chance we are able to accommodate runs outside of our schedule but runs such as those would require a considerable bump from the advertised price as most of our members have external commitments.

We apologise to those that aren't able to make our raid times but would like to purchase runs, but it's just business.

We look forward to working with you in the near-future!

<Four of Five>

Stupid question here, but how good are the chances of the dread enhanced rancor to drop in DP?

At least before they take away nightmare forever

It's a 100% Drop Rate of the DP NiM Council (final boss) with 2 dropping in 16m. This is also true of the wings in DF NiM. So if you buy a run you will definitely get a Rancor. As for when 4.0 Drops maybe they replace it with Kephess Mount :p

Edited by FerkWork

Stupid question here, but how good are the chances of the dread enhanced rancor to drop in DP?

At least before they take away nightmare forever

As stated above the Rancor and Wings are a 100% drop off the final boss of their respective instances.

Also note that they are NOT removing the existing nightmare operations, but rather never implementing new nightmare operations.

Would it be possible to get into something tonight?

It really depends on what it is. If its an esier run then sure. If its a run where we need most of our regular members then no. But we can get you what you want tomorrow night if you still are interested since its one of our main raid nights.

Sick of killing bosses but losing the rolls for vanity rewards? Tired of wiping with subpar sale teams? Wanting to impress that girl you've been eyeing up on fleet? Well you are in luck!

<Four Of Five> has opened up sales once again :D

Guaranteed runs for all; doesn't matter if you're a tank, healer or dps, melee or ranged or in pvp gear we can get you your sought after items!

We might not be cheap but we can get you your clear without any fuss ;)

Place your order at http://four-of-five.enjin.com/vanitysale

How much for a HM Brontes run? Price for Full run and just Brontes? I don't need any drop.

We dont offer HM brontes. You would most likely have to do a full NIM DF run 40 mil. Or around 20 mil for just NIM. brontes + wings of the architect.

Note: Im not the one who has the final say on pricing so they may be higher or lower than stated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.