Please Merge Jung Ma and POT5

Viraxis

Both servers are bleeding players and queue times are very pathetic for pretty much everything. It really stinks to have to go to another server just to get queue pops for wz and flash points. Ranked only happens in specific times for solo queue and group ranked doesn't pop at all unless preorganized.

POT5 and Jung Ma combined would still be much less than what is on Bastion or Harbinger.

The only reason I can see people against this is the fact that POT5 is PVP while JM is Rp-PvP. There is no enforcement of RP on the server so having a server designated as Rp-PvP is kind of useless. THe RP'rs will reach out to each other. Typically servers designated as RP enforce specific naming rules and other RP type of items, but obviously this isn't happening. Combining these 2 servers would help both populations and it should be fairly easy to do.

"dear devs. please kill a server type I don't care about"

How is it killing a server type? The SWTOR RP servers are RP servers in only name. Nothing is enforced. There are no special rules for that server type. It kills nothing.

Tell me, what does the RP server give you that a non-RP server doesn't rules wise? On Jung Ma, there are a good number of RP guilds. Talk to those guild leaders to see what they gain by being tagged RP.

I feel for you on PoT5. I logged in on Rep fleet and saw 43 people. I really feel for you poor souls. Stuck on a dying server in a dying game - but its classic Bioware. Ignore all the issues, pat each other on back for doing a great job, ignore the community and then wonder why no one is playing their game thinking that throwing endless XP bonus week/ends then forever will fix it. It wont. Edited by GrimRita

To be honest, all local severs should be merged. There ain't a whole lot of Open World PvP going on on Pot5. I leveled 5 toons there over the last year or so and can only recall one time when I was stopped and engaged while leveling. Edited by ekwalizer