First Grand Statue of Mandalore decoration

Icestar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay for people who want to keep their black/black dye, or others:

Use the Imp/Rep flight legacy gear, or other legacy gear to apply the dye too, and then mail it to one of your other toons.

So far, I've gotten dyes, BOL pet, carbonite chamber, and still looking for the deco.

Edited by Holocron

Use the Imp/Rep flight legacy gear, or other legacy gear to apply the dye too, and then mail it to one of your other toons.

And then what? Dye isn't like other mods. When you remove it from gear, it is destroyed.

So far, I've gotten dyes, BOL pet, carbonite chamber, and still looking for the deco.

Problem is you are restricted specifically to that BtL armor set. If you like that particular BtL armor, certainly advantageous.

I had no idea the statue was a drop - out of 16 toons I didn't get one. Buncha dyes (some nice ones actually, I guess to make up for the ugly purple/pink ones, lol), and the speeders as well as a few XP boosts and a droid pet.

I'd love one of the statues...hope it winds up being released as a deco of maybe another size at least.

And then what? Dye isn't like other mods. When you remove it from gear, it is destroyed.

You have the potential to dye every BTL piece of armor you own, and pay nothing (saving you millions). Especially with outfit designer coming out, it may help you fill those 16 appearance slots. ;)

Edited by Holocron

I'd love one of the statues...hope it winds up being released as a deco of maybe another size at least.

Yes since we seem to have zero luck in getting the Cantina statue a smaller version would be cool to have.

So far I have seen one say they got the Cantina statue, droprate 1:10.000?

Edited by Icestar

Yes since we seem to have zero luck in getting the Cantina statue a smaller version would be cool to have.

So far I have seen one say they got the Cantina statue, droprate 1:10.000?

I checked on Reddit, after having gotten one. There's at least an additional couple of people who got one too.

I checked on Reddit, after having gotten one. There's at least an additional couple of people who got one too.

Perhaps not 1:10.000 but 1:1000 seems more valid then :tran_wink:

It is sad though, a great decoration should cheer up the community not frustrate it.

Edited by Icestar

FYI the Carbonite Chamber and the droid do not unlock in collections on use.

I wonder if this is a bug? Especially with the Carbonite chamber anyway, since it is in collections already. Makes me think that because it arrives already bound, you don't get that initial bind message which doesn't trigger the unlock. I'm thinking of taking out a ticket on this.

No statue here! On ~20 characters (many are low level placeholders) I got the droid pet, carbonite chamber x2, xp boosts x3, and loads of dye. I like that the pink/purple dye was so common, it matches the speeder!

Oh well, my Bounty Hunter isn't Mandalorian anyway. :p

I wonder if this is a bug? Especially with the Carbonite chamber anyway, since it is in collections already. Makes me think that because it arrives already bound, you don't get that initial bind message which doesn't trigger the unlock. I'm thinking of taking out a ticket on this.

If you take a closer look at the Carbonite Chamber, you'll notice there's no CM symbol attached to it. In other words, the game regards it as non-CM item and as such, it can't be unlocked through there.

I made like 300 toons today and no statue......

I lost count how many I made and deleted :/ since I was watching "Daredevil" while going through the motions.

got a few extra droid pets. no statue though :( starting to wonder if its true and you can only get the thing on a higher level toon or something

starting to wonder if its true and you can only get the thing on a higher level toon or something

Yes that is a theory I presented yesterday, it would be awesome if some player out there can confirm if the statue can be obtained by a level 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.