Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

If it was successfully redeemed your characters have mail ingame. That's the only quick way to check really.

The codes sometimes redeem even when an unknown error occurs, I know mine did.

Heh, the issue with that is im afk until later tonight :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the issue with that is im afk until later tonight :D

:D The only other way to check is checking if you have a link of your own to share but with the delay on those showing up it's not really an alternative. Sadly there is no confirmation email or anything.

edit: It's Schrödinger's Code. It's both redeemed and not redeemed until you log in and check the mail. :p

Edited by Astrus_Darksun

Now people are pasting in referral codes in efforts to trick people into submitting.

I'm amazed it took them this long. I expected them to do it before the first codes showed up for auction.

Somewhere, someone is logging all this data to use it in a psychological study...

Okay, well that one is a referral link, but that's the first I've seen here - have the mods just been on point or are people just being generally honest?

If been keeping an eye out since we kicked this thread off and only caught one, now two, referral links. The first one has been edited out by now.

Someone mentioned the pulsenode site giving out referral links earlier, maybe that's a thing.

There is this mention on the reddit thread

EDIT3: There is currently a bug with the site in that it accepts any type of link. Please double check that it follows the format of one of the links below before clicking it: http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/<some letters and numbers>

Someone mentioned the pulsenode site giving out referral links earlier, maybe that's a thing.

There is this mention on the reddit thread

Yes, the only 2 that were coming up on that site were 2 refer a friend links. Then they disappeared.