Have 3 Class Stories left...

ForceFanatic

Out of all three, my favorite is the Smuggler but even so, I'd finish the BH one first, then the one for the Smuggler, and then, finally, the Trooper one.

For what is worth, of all three, the Trooper story is better written IMO, but at the same time, I also find it far less engaging or fun than the other two.

As always, one's mileage may vary of course. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I've done everything BUT:

Trooper

BH

Smugg

I'm at Chap 2 beginning of Dark Trooper, Chap 1 ending of Dark BH, and Chap 2 beginning of LS Smugg.

What should I finish first? I'm not loving these really - they are ok. thanks.

My opinion on storylines in this game:

Agent > Bounty Hunter > Sith Warrior > Sith Inquisitor > Smuggler > Jedi Knight > Trooper > Jedi Consular

So of the 3 you have left, I think Bounty Hunters the second best story in the game. Smugglers the best of the republic side (all the imperial stories are better) and Trooper is down near the bottom and kind of dull and predictable (to be fair there is a few neat moments in the trooper story, but they are few and far between)

And yes I have played them all, in fact I'm on my second play through of all of them. When I'm done I'll have:

16 total = 1 of every advanced class = 1 of each base class dark/light side = 1 of each base class male/female (to see both romance stories)

I ESC out of storylines and restart convos to see all the branches and than finalize on the personality/alignment I've chosen for the character. On my second time through I'm doing opposite choices/gender roles with the other advance class for each base class

I'm almost done with 10 of them at level 60 and 6 more at 55+

My list

Bounty Hunter > Agent > Sith Inquisitor > Trooper > Jedi Consular > Sith Warrior > Smuggler > Jedi Knight

Few notes:

I know a lot of people hate the trooper story (I don't)

I know a lot of people love the knight story (I really don't)

I did the warrior story before I did the knight story and felt that knight pretty much accomplished nothing and that the warrior cancels out the knight story.

So anyway to sum up in my order I would recommend, BH first then trooper and lastly smuggler.

Thanks guys,

I guess I'll finish BH first. I'm doing the sorcerer again cause I like it so much - still can't get myself to do a LS playthrough for the Inquisitor - full DS too fun lol.

Would u say LS or DS BH is better? Going DS right now.

I liked the LS sorcerer. The story worked really well with the LS choices.

Out of all three, my favorite is the Smuggler but even so, I'd finish the BH one first, then the one for the Smuggler, and then, finally, the Trooper one.

For what is worth, of all three, the Trooper story is better written IMO, but at the same time, I also find it far less engaging or fun than the other two.

As always, one's mileage may vary of course. :p

TBH, near the end of Corellia I was really having a hard time keeping together for the Trooper Story. That last bit seemed to really drag on and on.

I've done everything BUT:

Trooper

BH

Smugg

I'm at Chap 2 beginning of Dark Trooper, Chap 1 ending of Dark BH, and Chap 2 beginning of LS Smugg.

What should I finish first? I'm not loving these really - they are ok. thanks.

1. BH

2. Trooper

3. Smugg (If things seem tedious after trooper, smug dialogue and executing story bad guys with nut kicks will help)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.