SW:Rebels - season II

t-darko

Out of the characters, I really like Sabine and call me buts, I like Kallus. And I like him more after this last episode with Zeb. I always knew there was more to him than the whole "I'm the dumb loyal agent" thing going, and now some doubt is in his mind. Possible defection in the works?

Also, season 3 really needs to step it up and really start getting BIGGER. This cell really needs to start interacting with other cells, doing more, really start becoming the thorn the Empire sees them by Episode 4.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of season 2 I felt was just there to pass time, primarily to make Ezra's rapidly increasing abilities make sense.

Considering the difference between early season 2 and now, Ezra is MUCH stronger. If they did that over a couple episodes, it would be a bit messed up.

I like chopper. He is more evily than other droids in a cute way. I always found r2 to be a bit boring or too obedient where the new chopper has a mind of his own and will play many pranks on Ezra. I laughed so hard when chopper unscrewed the screws on the bunker bed and Ezra fell on Zeb, then Zeb went into a rage.:eek:

I like chopper. He is more evily than other droids in a cute way. I always found r2 to be a bit boring or too obedient where the new chopper has a mind of his own and will play many pranks on Ezra. I laughed so hard when chopper unscrewed the screws on the bunker bed and Ezra fell on Zeb, then Zeb went into a rage.:eek:

I agree with this. My funny Chopper moment was when Ezra accidentally shot Kanan and Rex and Chopper ratted him out with instant replay.

I agree with this. My funny Chopper moment was when Ezra accidentally shot Kanan and Rex and Chopper ratted him out with instant replay.

this.

I actually find it kinda strange the people complain about them trying too hard to make him as likable or adorable as R2. They aren't anything alike, Chopper has way more personality. The only time we see R2 actually "act out" was getting revenge on the Ewok. Had that been Chopper, that Ewok would probably be in much worse shape.

this.

I actually find it kinda strange the people complain about them trying too hard to make him as likable or adorable as R2. They aren't anything alike, Chopper has way more personality. The only time we see R2 actually "act out" was getting revenge on the Ewok. Had that been Chopper, that Ewok would probably be in much worse shape.

I like chopper also, but you have to admit, R2 is the most foul mouthed little squirting around. Everything he says is beeped out!

Chopper has way too much personality that I can't take him seriously at all or come to like him. And him almost killing Ezra in stealth strike when he was hanging off the ledge is now enough for me. I can't wait till he hopefully gets scrapped.

This is Disney, Ezra and Sabine are the two safest characters.

I don't feel Ezra is actually safe. Kanan and Ahsoka will obviously die before the end of the show. As with Maul.

But I just don't see Ezra really surviving either and being alive during the time of the movies. Sabine or Hera are the two most likely to survive IMO

Edited by Newyankalt

If that were true than Ahsoka should be safe since Ashley Eckstein is one of their biggest patrons.

That's not the reason. It's simply Ezra and Sabine are still kids, no way they'd kill them off in a kids TV show. More than likely they'll treat at least Ezra like they did Ahsoka in CW, just make him "somewhere else"

They are already setting up a potential scenario with the whole Ezra tempted by Dark Side business.

Edited by MadDutchman

I honestly think people should give up on anyone dying in Rebels. Not a single person outside of Storm-troopers has died in the show. Not even the GI is dead. And Ahsoka isn't going to die. I see her giving up on the force after confirming Anakin is Vader, and eventually hooking up with that guy she had a thing for in CW.

Also,

Vader had an entire village burned, but did not kill a single person that lived in the village. So, Vader will kill a bunch of little force sensitive kids, commit genocide on his own kind, but won't slaughter a village?

Edited by cool-dude

I honestly think people should give up on anyone dying in Rebels. Not a single person outside of Storm-troopers has died in the show. Not even the GI is dead. And Ahsoka isn't going to die. I see her giving up on the force after confirming Anakin is Vader, and eventually hooking up with that guy she had a thing for in CW.

Also,

Vader had an entire village burned, but did not kill a single person that lived in the village. So, Vader will kill a bunch of little force sensitive kids, commit genocide on his own kind, but won't slaughter a village?

Uh, GI is very dead, the vision we saw of him was just that, a vision.

As for the village, taking them prisoner as bait would have been far more effective than just slaughtering them. It didn't work of course, but it makes sense.

And we see a lot more than just stormtroopers dying. The two Imperial officers whose names escape me decapitated by the GI in season 1, Minister Tua (sp?), multiple rebel pilots, not to mention the crews of the many ships destroyed on either side.

"giving up on the force" would be totally out of character for her. IF she survives, her being captured by Vader to be used to try and track down Kenobi (Vader's stated goal after all) is far more likely.

Also,

Ahsoka and Maul will die in this show before it's over, the ghost crew is less likely but some of them may.

Vader had the viallage burned and the people captured to lure the Rebels into saving them, it was also meant to break there spirits to let them know that the longer they stay on Lothal and fight the worse it will become for the people on the planet.

The GI is dead, the last episode was a vision orchestrated by Yoda.

The only people who have died so far are pilots, storm troopers and those officers that got decapitated really. But looking back at TCW nobody really dies in the first 2 seasons either

interesting reference to malachor, tied to kotor2 for the most part. now it depends what disney does with it.

i can not see ahsoka or kenan being killed this season but i can see Ezra falling to the darkness for a few episodes to a season or longer, there is quite a bit of an underlying desire to see the storyline pushed in that direction.

Like Sara Lance from the Arrowverse I think Ahsoka still has a lot of untold stories. I thought a cool arc would be where she once again saves the group and takes them underground and maybe in flashbacks we particularly see what she was up to when she left Anakin all those times ago.

As I said before I would have loved to have seen a reunion between her and Ventress but I guess ventress is indeed gone..... Another group I wish she would have had a reunion or crossover of sorts with again were Cassie Cryar and Marcy Cinobe, the two alien criminal girls who stole her lightsaber that one time back in TCW.

Like Sara Lance from the Arrowverse I think Ahsoka still has a lot of untold stories. I thought a cool arc would be where she once again saves the group and takes them underground and maybe in flashbacks we particularly see what she was up to when she left Anakin all those times ago.

As I said before I would have loved to have seen a reunion between her and Ventress but I guess ventress is indeed gone..... Another group I wish she would have had a reunion or crossover of sorts with again were Cassie Cryar and Marcy Cinobe, the two alien criminal girls who stole her lightsaber that one time back in TCW.

They could always do that in comics or novels though, this isn't Ahsokas show

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.