SW:Rebels - season II

t-darko

Just viewed the SW Celebration teaser for SW:Rebels II. It looks larger, it looks darker, Darth Vader looks menacing in a respectful dark no hold bars awesome kind a way and Rex is back . . .

Edit; 20 min ago on starwars.com, you might watch it after day three ends, they leave the whole day to watch thru after the day ends . . .

Edit II; Confirmed that Kanaan is not yet a fully trained Jedi knight

Edit III; Feloni: " a Vader - Ahsoka face off is inevitable . . ."

Edit IV;

Edit V Season 2 to start June 20

EDIT VI

comin' in episode 17 - 20 and beyond ? Edited by t-darko

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, apart from a couple of shots, Vader's mask & helmet looked "cartoony". Almost like a parody.

Apart from that*, I am looking forward to the next season.

*Seeing A-Wings & B-Wings so early on in the timeline is a little "huh?", but it's not something that'll really be a problem for me.

This whole new canon with B-wings, A-wings appearing is just gonna be so....jarring...and it's gonna raise some questions as to where were they during the DS attack the first time. Among other things...but I guess this is what's gonna happen after the EU is taken out after 40+ years of content and establishing characters, tech and the like.

It's gonna be weird getting used to all this now and have things in different placements or things not being the same as they were.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

This whole new canon with B-wings, A-wings appearing is just gonna be so....jarring...and it's gonna raise some questions as to where were they during the DS attack the first time.

Well, an argument could be made for the case of logistics.

Just because they appear to exist before it was first believed, doesn't mean they're necessarily going to be widely available enough to have been stationed on Yavin 4.

The Rebels do have to make the best of what they've got, and an outer rim base isn't always going to be the best spot to keep your best stuff.

It's logical, but it's also making excuses unfortunately.

Well, an argument could be made for the case of logistics.

Just because they appear to exist before it was first believed, doesn't mean they're necessarily going to be widely available enough to have been stationed on Yavin 4.

The Rebels do have to make the best of what they've got, and an outer rim base isn't always going to be the best spot to keep your best stuff.

It's logical, but it's also making excuses unfortunately.

I suppose that fits. Eh the B and A-wings we see in the trailer could also be the prototypes...so yeah...I guess I can get behind that.

He didn't in new canon, at least for now. Until he's mentioned anyway.

I didn't think Ackbar creating the B-Wing was after ROTJ, I think/thought in original books that it was mention he created them though could be wrong.

I didn't think Ackbar creating the B-Wing was after ROTJ, I think/thought in original books that it was mention he created them though could be wrong.

It doesnt have to have been "after RotJ" to be Legends canon. Anything and EVERYTHING that came out before Disney took over is Legends Canon except the Clone Wars TV series and the movies, this INCLUDES this game, this includes stuff from Rebellion Era Pre-RotJ, this includes Stuff Inbetween RotS and ANH, this includes the Young Jedi Knights books about Obi-wan's and Quigon's journeys so on and so forth.

Just viewed the SW Celebration teaser for SW:Rebels II. It looks larger, it looks darker, Darth Vader looks menacing in a respectful dark no hold bars awesome kind a way and Rex is back . . .

Edit; 20 min ago on starwars.com, you might watch it after day three ends, they leave the whole day to watch thru after the day ends . . .

Edit II; Confirmed that Kanaan is not yet a fully trained Jedi knight

Edit III; Feloni: " a Vader - Ahsoka face off is inevitable . . ."

Edit IV;

Edit V: I am abit disappointed about Vaders Voice - to sharp "R"'s compared with James Earls OT voice over. The other darkside villains - got me thinking - doesn't seem like the cool awesomeness of the Inquisitor, -but hey I've been wrong before . . .

But overall it, the trailer, makes me want to have more, so they are doing something right . . .

Edited by t-darko

I actually like the new Vader voice, and his casual soloing a fleet in a tie fighter was ******.

I think that female inquisitor is Barris Offee, calling it right now. I also think we'll see Ahsoka's death, though maybe not this season...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.