Consumables Which Grant Alignment.

MozOTheUndercity

I think it would be a good idea if there were items like gifts which you could use to add however much to you LS/DS points. What form they'd take - whether they'd come randomly from packs or be straight-up CC purchases - I don't know, but it seems odd that since the game released the only reliable way to alter your alignment has been to farm Esseles/BT, which is pretty soul-destroying, honestly.

We already have gifts which let us gain affection with companions regardless of how badly we actually treat them, this doesn't seem like a huge leap in terms of meta items.

It would be nice for me since I have characters I try to play balanced, but they inevitably end up Light I because that's just how my decisions pan out, and then on the rare occasions alignment is checked in dialogue it's just treated as light (Imperius indeed :mad:).

I think it would be a good idea if there were items like gifts which you could use to add however much to you LS/DS points. What form they'd take - whether they'd come randomly from packs or be straight-up CC purchases - I don't know, but it seems odd that since the game released the only reliable way to alter your alignment has been to farm Esseles/BT, which is pretty soul-destroying, honestly.

We already have gifts which let us gain affection with companions regardless of how badly we actually treat them, this doesn't seem like a huge leap in terms of meta items.

It would be nice for me since I have characters I try to play balanced, but they inevitably end up Light I because that's just how my decisions pan out, and then on the rare occasions alignment is checked in dialogue it's just treated as light (Imperius indeed :mad:).

get diplomacy as crafting skill (biomed crew skill) and can run missions for ls/ds points.

That's an even worse method than Esseles though, especially if you already have crew skills you use for actual crafting which you'd have to drop then re-learn from 0. Plus it's kind of unintuitive that the ability to change alignment should be built into a completely unrelated system for no obvious reason.

get diplomacy as crafting skill (biomed crew skill) and can run missions for ls/ds points.

small solution to the problem since need to remove something u already reached to 500 and dropped only for light-dark side.

Its the best idea (the companion gifts) to give light or dark points, since its Character perk the side.