The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer

Beniboybling

Sheer awesomeness, to be quite honest. Discuss.

EDIT: Some stuff from the Battlefront panel which you can watch here:

• Third-person confirmed

• Star Wars heroes confirmed

• Lava planet is Sullust, much awesomeness.

• Apparently the planets will be sandbox-esque, super explorative.

• Release date is November 17th

• Jakku will feature, there is some DLC that explores the origins of that downed SD in TFA trailer.

• Jakkus DLC will be released Dec. 8th, if you preorder I believe you can get it a week before.
Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, but I wanna see some gameplay stuff. Still...looks great. I do have slight issues as to how the Rebels were able to just dominate everything though, apart from Vader. So hopefully we'll get another trailer from the Stormtrooper POV. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Awesome, but I wanna see some gameplay stuff. Still...looks great. I do have slight issues as to how the Rebels were able to just dominate everything though, apart from Vader. So hopefully we'll get another trailer from the Stormtrooper POV.
Well the Rebels do win sometimes, but a Stormtrooper POV would be cool.

What I liked though is that is showed how the Rebels operate, and how they actually win.

Well the Rebels do win sometimes, but a Stormtrooper POV would be cool.

What I liked though is that is showed how the Rebels operate, and how they actually win.

Not saying they don't win sometimes, it just seemed like too easy there for them. The shield thing also kinda threw me off and seemed rather random. But I'm basing it off old EU material, gotta keep remembering that this is new EU going forth, so we shall see what is what.

Interested in seeing what kinda tech and classes both sides have.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

No single player campaign, no space battles, no prequel stuff, no droids or clone troopers

Just a movie trailer with no gameplay. Another hyped up **** game published by our lovely idiotic publisher EA.

Forget this game.

Edited by Beniboybling

No single player campaign, no space battles, no prequel stuff, no droids or clone troopers

Just a movie trailer with no gameplay. Another hyped up **** game published by our lovely idiotic publisher EA.

Forget this game.

Singleplayer is overrated.

You mentioned prequels and have lost the privilege of speaking about SW. Good bye.

***!

Do you even read my post? NO SPACE BATTLES!!! And lol campaign is overrated???

I spend tons of hours on the campaign of the second game. Had a great story. Dice can have a a campaign in Battlefield but not in that game?

So its going to be a game with basically NO CONTENT at launch.

Like seriously....

Everyone has mentioned the prequels so....guess everyone has lost the privilege to speak about SW. Honestly this stupid **** needs to stop.

Are you that kind of idiot???

No prequel stuff means =no droids and clone troopers. No heroes like the typical jedi or sith like Count Dooku.

No vehicles from that time period!!!

You realize that this game is going to cost 60 something dollard with absolutely no content at launch!

It will share TItanfalls fate. But if thats ok for you then great.

***!

I spend tons of hours on the campaign of the second game. Had a great story. Dice can have a a campaign in Battlefield but not in that game?

Like seriously....

The campaigns in BF were crap. Why waste time developing a campaign mode in a game that 99% of its playerbase will be spending playing in online matches? Battlefront games were always primarily MP games, get over it.

Are you that kind of idiot???

No prequel stuff means =no droids and clone troopers. No heroes like the typical jedi or sith like Count Dooku.

You realize that this game is going to cost 60 something dollard with absolutely no content at launch!

It will share TItanfalls fate. But if thats ok for you then great.

? I was just defending you, why are you calling me an idiot?.. Yes I realize that the Clones and Droids won't be in nor will Dooku or GG or any of that.

***!

Like seriously....

To be quite honest I never really cared for the BF2 campaign and I found the space battles a tedious distraction. Though its possible DICE could have made good of this, I can hardly say they will be missed.

And given that I spent tons of hours not playing the campaign, I'd hardly say it has no content.

P.S. As for the Prequel era, while it was fun in BF2, it didn't really make sense to be using battle droids (of which the standard tactic was just to have them walk into the enemy) function in the same manner as Stormies and Rebels.

Edited by Beniboybling

? I was just defending you, why are you calling me an idiot?.. Yes I realize that the Clones and Droids won't be in nor will Dooku or GG or any of that.

**** sorry. I quoted the wrong person. Sorry I am an idiot for that.

Really sorry for that. I got too heated up and shouldn´t have over this, didn´t realize who I was quoting. Sorry.:(

Edited by menofhorror

That's called a good thing. The prequels were crap, good riddance.

Edited by Raansu

That's called a good thing. The prequels were crap, good riddance.

I wasn`t a fan of the movies of course but the clone wars action was a great addition to Battlefront 2.

Having more factions adds to the variety as well.

We will see how the game will turn out but I rather wait a week or two after launch if its also going to be anything like Battlefield 4 launch.

As much as I don't want to admit it, this is probably true. Why play mediocre crappy pvp when there is sexy, polished, amazeballs pvp in another SW game.

Well I'm sure a lot of pvpers will leave but not everyone is into shooting games. I'm sure a lot of people will stick with swtor.