Getting A Name You Like

PiiTarr

The method I personally prefer consists of these steps :

- Use the name generator

- play with the result so long until it feels and sounds good to me ( the feeling is very important for me ! )

- add a few accents and other diacritic signs.

Other tips :

- letting inspiration flow

- heavily experiment

- draw words and names from other cultures-

- use anagrams

- dig deeply into mythology

- use odd words from daily life, and rework them

- use word games.

I've found that using last names work, especially for classes that have military type titles in front of them. An example being my Imperial Agent: Agent Zissler (of the Zissler legacy, so obviously she doesn't show her legacy surname because "Zissler Zissler" is silly :p). Or Lieutenant Meadows. Captain Fitzhugh. You get the idea.

Just my two credits.

I've found that using last names work, especially for classes that have military type titles in front of them. An example being my Imperial Agent: Agent Zissler (of the Zissler legacy, so obviously she doesn't show her legacy surname because "Zissler Zissler" is silly :p). Or Lieutenant Meadows. Captain Fitzhugh. You get the idea.

Just my two credits.

Seeing "Captain Fitzhugh" made me suspect that there must be a Sumggler called Spaulding on pretty much every server, wearing the title "Captain", of course. Too bad you can wear only one title, and that there isn't a suffix title "The African Explorer"...