The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BIO get proficent in your own game!

dustmatt

Forgive the spelling im not going back thru fixing all...just focus on issues...OK so I cant address ALL issues but apparently short on skill lvl in there own game. Lets start with how they alienate chars. SO lets start with maras...lets go back PRE new tree update. What were maras PRIMARLY utility and why are they even in the game with tree updates. SO bio gives the jugs a "pred" non stop with not cd. Chilling scream has always been a 50% slow...however now jugs can increase friend speed by 50% and at the same time slowing everyone else...guess what that math gives you. A 100% increase in speed...which usually makes ALOT glitch...So with this speed in mind its effectively a pred. Thus maras can be effective but usally its the lesser of 2 evils...when a jug can "match" a maras major ultitly why on earth would people need maras...ther "biggest help" has just been taken away. PLUS jug more defensives, heavy armor etc. Maras have medium so why EVER roll mara since jugs can last longer ad sill do same dps. Pretty much no brainer...SO BIO goodjob on that...alienate class...ADDITONALLY this new patch...gave jugs longer enraged more heals on saber ward and add another 2 secs to another defensive...so lets jump back to new tree reveal...jugs are given the ablity to slow and speed up just as much as a mara. ALSO...now gave jugs a root immune for a bit...SOOOOO ***...cant even kite them now...a veng jugs jumps to u so rooted..so some same break the root...FYI BIO...when a sorc or sin tries force speeding away with the break root ablity...GUESS WHAT HAPPENS...SINCE LAUNCH..theres a rubberband effect...meaning the game glitches not allowing a root break for MOST of the duration of force speed...THUS screwing you cause you were suppose to be about 20m away...so nope but good call bio...also...IF YOU PEOPLE PLAYED YOUR OWN GAME YOU WOULD KNOW THIS...lo...my god its SOOO obvious yall have no clue play style which is bugged ...EVERY sorc sin in my guild can verify its not a temp gliched its a universal one and yall have no clue...your just fueling the fire of your own ignorance...slight tangent but the fact yall BUFFED jugs is borderline egg head with no common sense in appoarch to changes...which again is obvious for those that ACTUALLY know how to play chars skillfuilly...so yea lets buff a op classes atm better. At the same time you nerfs sorcs....so a class with no real def ablity you now make do LESS DMG>..????...the people on you don't die as quick and makes passing of time vs other giving more pressure to sorcs more pressure with littld def...means dead quicker..BUT nerf dps on a sorc...FYI chain shock is uselss now...so lets say I crit 6k...the sec if proc now about 1000 1500...down more about 3 k...BUT yea it needed to be nerf...ok last char alienation the merc as always been a crap class to pts...yall they can heal but there not burst heals...soooo BIO...go watch how many mercs get jumped first in arenas or 8 man...its because there easy to kill...VERY easy...so pts dps more or about the same...tank help..no heals but utitliy wise takes care of a mercs abilities...lol sooo that's 2 chars not REALLY needed...better counterpart class which leaves what merc brings to the table little compared to a pt...but yall know this right???..ALL MY SAYING IS pay me and I will bring actual up grades to actual strategy based in common sense. Look I like this game but I MEAN???...IF yall knew your own game...you would kNOW you buff classes that DONT NEED IT lol...IF yall got ACTUAL in game strat NOT on paper yall would know that. So take this assessment or leave it...believe it or don't...the ones that KNOW bio messes up buffs will agree.!

Forgive the spelling im not going back thru fixing all...just focus on issues...OK so I cant address ALL issues but apparently short on skill lvl in there own game. Lets start with how they alienate chars. SO lets start with maras...lets go back PRE new tree update. What were maras PRIMARLY utility and why are they even in the game with tree updates. SO bio gives the jugs a "pred" non stop with not cd. Chilling scream has always been a 50% slow...however now jugs can increase friend speed by 50% and at the same time slowing everyone else...guess what that math gives you. A 100% increase in speed...which usually makes ALOT glitch...So with this speed in mind its effectively a pred. Thus maras can be effective but usally its the lesser of 2 evils...when a jug can "match" a maras major ultitly why on earth would people need maras...ther "biggest help" has just been taken away. PLUS jug more defensives, heavy armor etc. Maras have medium so why EVER roll mara since jugs can last longer ad sill do same dps. Pretty much no brainer...SO BIO goodjob on that...alienate class...ADDITONALLY this new patch...gave jugs longer enraged more heals on saber ward and add another 2 secs to another defensive...so lets jump back to new tree reveal...jugs are given the ablity to slow and speed up just as much as a mara. ALSO...now gave jugs a root immune for a bit...SOOOOO ***...cant even kite them now...a veng jugs jumps to u so rooted..so some same break the root...FYI BIO...when a sorc or sin tries force speeding away with the break root ablity...GUESS WHAT HAPPENS...SINCE LAUNCH..theres a rubberband effect...meaning the game glitches not allowing a root break for MOST of the duration of force speed...THUS screwing you cause you were suppose to be about 20m away...so nope but good call bio...also...IF YOU PEOPLE PLAYED YOUR OWN GAME YOU WOULD KNOW THIS...lo...my god its SOOO obvious yall have no clue play style which is bugged ...EVERY sorc sin in my guild can verify its not a temp gliched its a universal one and yall have no clue...your just fueling the fire of your own ignorance...slight tangent but the fact yall BUFFED jugs is borderline egg head with no common sense in appoarch to changes...which again is obvious for those that ACTUALLY know how to play chars skillfuilly...so yea lets buff a op classes atm better. At the same time you nerfs sorcs....so a class with no real def ablity you now make do LESS DMG>..????...the people on you don't die as quick and makes passing of time vs other giving more pressure to sorcs more pressure with littld def...means dead quicker..BUT nerf dps on a sorc...FYI chain shock is uselss now...so lets say I crit 6k...the sec if proc now about 1000 1500...down more about 3 k...BUT yea it needed to be nerf...ok last char alienation the merc as always been a crap class to pts...yall they can heal but there not burst heals...soooo BIO...go watch how many mercs get jumped first in arenas or 8 man...its because there easy to kill...VERY easy...so pts dps more or about the same...tank help..no heals but utitliy wise takes care of a mercs abilities...lol sooo that's 2 chars not REALLY needed...better counterpart class which leaves what merc brings to the table little compared to a pt...but yall know this right???..ALL MY SAYING IS pay me and I will bring actual up grades to actual strategy based in common sense. Look I like this game but I MEAN???...IF yall knew your own game...you would kNOW you buff classes that DONT NEED IT lol...IF yall got ACTUAL in game strat NOT on paper yall would know that. So take this assessment or leave it...believe it or don't...the ones that KNOW bio messes up buffs will agree.!

I didn't even bother trying to read this. I'm only posting to give one piece of advice and that is that proper sentence and paragraph structure is your friend.

something something about jugs/maras

jugs have better dps, better roots, and same utility as maras, why roll a mara.

something something rubber banding on sorcs/sins Lo (lol?) its sooooo obvious.

AHH FOUND IT! The suggestion...

Look I like this game but I MEAN???...IF yall knew your own game...you would kNOW you buff classes that DONT NEED IT lol