The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mistakenly Accused of Hacking...

Icykill_

I've also been accused of hacking for getting my republic alt character into the imperial orbital station on Ilum.

I mean you take the wrong shuttle, and suddenly people are accusing you of hacking? I mean I didn't even slice the shuttle to take me to the wrong spaceport! I should get my credits back for this lacklustre transportation!

On a side note, the flashpoint courier is no longer killable, which makes me sad. Previously you could kill him, and he wouldn't respawn until Tuesday's server reset. During the gree event, catchin imps running to ilum was always fun.

Sadly everyone just uses the quick travel to ilum, from the fleet, transporting them straight to the planet itself. :(

I've also been accused of hacking for getting my republic alt character into the imperial orbital station on Ilum.

I mean you take the wrong shuttle, and suddenly people are accusing you of hacking?

LOL , this is possible ???

I once saw an Sorc in the Republic base of Sector X ... He was not attacked ... I don't remember anymore, though, whether he had slain everything there already or not ... Once I saw a lone imperial figure standing within the Republic Gree base, not attacked by NPCs, not even flagged for PvP ... The other day I saw 3 or 4 imperials on the Republic base of Sector X as well, all their name plates in yellow colour ...

I once saw an Sorc in the Republic base of Sector X ... He was not attacked ... I don't remember anymore, though, whether he had slain everything there already or not ... Once I saw a lone imperial figure standing within the Republic Gree base, not attacked by NPCs, not even flagged for PvP ... The other day I saw 3 or 4 imperials on the Republic base of Sector X as well, all their name plates in yellow colour ...

Yeah, it's still possible for an imp to get into the pub section x base. It's also still possible for pubs to get into mos ila, on tatooine.

I quite often go to the Rep base in Sec X for a pvp rumble... I flag for pvp to make it apparent that is why I am there

You all.... this is just a disguised bragging thread, isn't it? "I got accused of hacking once when I single handedly killed the entire imp population on POT5."

Dang it, I've NEVER been accused of hacking, because I've never done so good that someone thought, "wow, that HAS to be hax!". Sigh. My new goal... get accuse of hacking! :D

I was accused of Teleport hacking and Speed hacking when I was using Phase Walk and Force Speed, when I was playing Ancient Hypergate with a mate.

Some people never stop to amaze you! :p

Edited by Neviose