The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guild and operations

the current system to join op missions and guilds is very disappointing. why cant the guild master set up operations for their guild? or am I missing something? why cant I call other members in group finder to an op I am seeking to do now, or que up for a op now? I click the group finder, and get a choice of one op in several days, that I might not get selected to join? I have 200 in my guild, but we have no way to communicate across the guild, or to set up operations, or anything. the guild so far seems to be a useless function. I want to do op's when I want and call out to my guild to participate. is there a solution for this?

the current system to join op missions and guilds is very disappointing. why cant the guild master set up operations for their guild? or am I missing something? why cant I call other members in group finder to an op I am seeking to do now, or que up for a op now? I click the group finder, and get a choice of one op in several days, that I might not get selected to join? I have 200 in my guild, but we have no way to communicate across the guild, or to set up operations, or anything. the guild so far seems to be a useless function. I want to do op's when I want and call out to my guild to participate. is there a solution for this?

Group finder is intended for random grups not guild runs.

To call your guild you just write in guild chat? leave a motd with op schedule? :rak_02::rak_02:

1) Get 16 guildies in a group

2) Queue for GF Op

3) Make sure they check the appropriate role.

4) ????

5) Profit

The rest of your post makes no sense. Guild chat and voice chat are there to communicate.

Edited by FerkWork

• 1 year later...