Maras/Sents too squishy for pvp content?

Dorbington

I don't know how it is for the other specs, but I play as Carnage and have to cycle my defensive cooldowns so as to keep *something* up at all times in order to survive in the furballs.

But the cooldowns are so long that once they are spent, you have to retreat to the outskirts of the battle to stay alive. I finally said screw it, and now I just roam and fight outside the furball, only entering long enough to burst down targets that are low on health.

May as well forget about surviving long enough to take down something with full health if you don't have all of your DCD's available. Especially any sort of tank class.

Will Maras/Sents be buffed in the next patch, considering we only got adjusted last patch?

Ahem I shall quote:

"Sents are utterly useless"

"No, they are only useless"

"Oh well there is no reason to bring a Sent right?"

Marauders spamming berserk will give the impression that the class is squishy. The reason is that you are blowing all your DCD's trying to get to your target. Use predation in conjunction with the unbound utility. Learn to use it properly and the squishy feeling will go away. Edited by JackNader

We're not actually squishy, and our mobility is much better than most give credit for (unbound predation spam is awesome). The issue is we have no anti-focus ability. This puts us in the same camp as mercs: both can be awesome in regs, especially around a decent healer (only class without both self-heals or major damage avoidance).

However, in arenas maras will usually be instantly focused and killed, even with a guard and decent heals. Mercs have the same problem.

Proposal: Undying Rage becomes like Cloak of Pain. When you're hit by direct damage, it refreshes, up to a maximum time of 15 seconds. :D Solved!