Flashpoint Gear Database?

Does anyone know of a database covering gear dropped in the individual 60 hardmode flashpoints? I recently hit 60 and purchased 186 basic coms gear and started running hard modes for elite coms and drops. But I was wondering if there were certain flashpoints I should look at for drops for shield tech vanguard loot, or are all the loot drops shared? Any help would be great! Thanks!

Does anyone know of a database covering gear dropped in the individual 60 hardmode flashpoints? I recently hit 60 and purchased 186 basic coms gear and started running hard modes for elite coms and drops. But I was wondering if there were certain flashpoints I should look at for drops for shield tech vanguard loot, or are all the loot drops shared? Any help would be great! Thanks!

To me it looks like its random, pegged to the classes in the flashpoint.

IE: i've been running some of them as an op heal with a jugg tank, we only see strength and cunning gear in those runs. We will see strength tank and dps gear, so its pegged to your potential roles

I was wondering if that was the case. I was lucky enough to have 2 items drop last night in the same run. But I wasn't sure if that was random, based on the party make up, or if each boss had an actual loot table. (I'm a WOW expat so that was my first thought) Thanks much for the info!

It's random and the mainstat usually fits one of the classes of the players in the group, not necessarily the role though. For example if you have a Guardian/Jugg tank in the group, Pummeler (DPS) gear can drop. On very rare occasions I have seen gear drops that didn't fit any of the classes within the group.

With the latest patch the drop quality has been upped a little for the bonus and last bosses, now dropping MK-2 gear instead of MK-1, so better enhancements can be ripped from the gear. In my experience, the types of enhancements dropping are very limited though. For tanks only Bastion and Bulwark enhancements come with the drops, which are better than the enhancements from MK-1 gear, but worse than BiS Immunity and Sturdiness enhancements (hope these are the correct names). For healers and DPS I have only seen Adept (Power + Surge) and Quick Savant (Power + Alacrity) drop, which are BiS for their types. Also some Crit + Surge. I have never seen a Initiative (Acc + Power) drop, which would be very desirable for DPS since the 3.0 changes to Accuracy. So the range of good enhancements in the drop gear seems to be relatively limited. Maybe others can confirm or have made a different experience.

Edited by Rithoma

Tbh I sort of miss the three-tier gear system back during tionese/columi/rakata. Was nice having a way to get set bonuses without rolling on a weekly lockout ops, even if it was a lower tier of stats.

Maybe I'm just waxing nostalgic but I thought it was fun running the various HM flashpoints for set bonuses.

Tbh I sort of miss the three-tier gear system back during tionese/columi/rakata. Was nice having a way to get set bonuses without rolling on a weekly lockout ops, even if it was a lower tier of stats.

Maybe I'm just waxing nostalgic but I thought it was fun running the various HM flashpoints for set bonuses.

I agree. It would make flashpoints more popular, if the lowest set bonus gear, which would be the entry level gear for SM ops, would drop from them. It would not just make flashpoints more rewarding, but it would provide a much clearer path for newbies to gear up.

Currently, 186 set bonus tokens dropping from HM flashpoints would be very cool.

Edited by Rithoma

With the latest patch the drop quality has been upped a little for the bonus and last bosses, now dropping MK-2 gear instead of MK-1, so better enhancements can be ripped from the gear. In my experience, the types of enhancements dropping are very limited though.[...]

There are crit/accuracy and crit/alacrity enhancements too, if you don't mind the crit.

Even with the token gear it all feels like BW is trying really hard to shove some crit down our throats in massive amounts...

Edited by Loc_n_lol