Jedi Consuars Cheated ><

MaxsterChief

What the heck ! Jedi Consulars only have 2 love interests ?? Compared to all the other classes this class was cheated in the romance department...some heck of various choices to go off of.

(Also on another subject, Consulars could a few more abilities like force throwing enemies or something more. They're one with the force but have pretty basic force abilities. Don't get me wrong I love the abilities I was just expecting something...more...AWESOME. )

What the heck ! Jedi Consulars only have 2 love interests ?? Compared to all the other classes this class was cheated in the romance department...some heck of various choices to go off of.

(Also on another subject, Consulars could a few more abilities like force throwing enemies or something more. They're one with the force but have pretty basic force abilities. Don't get me wrong I love the abilities I was just expecting something...more...AWESOME. )

Most classes have only 2 love interests. Only the Smuggler, Sith Warrior, and Imperial Agent get 3.

The romance thing was covered. After that we have the issue of game balance...have things more AWESOME causes issues when your force user has to be technically no more powerful than a non-force user in this game.

Most classes have only 2 love interests. Only the Smuggler, Sith Warrior, and Imperial Agent get 3.

You are right on that one :). In that case let me rephrase with " Jedis should get more (better) romance options " 2-3 is kinda low to me. No variety.

The romance thing was covered. After that we have the issue of game balance...have things more AWESOME causes issues when your force user has to be technically no more powerful than a non-force user in this game.

Ah yes, I completely forgot about the game unbalance situation. Thank you for explaining that one to me. Your explanation does give me more clarity about the situation. Though a good simple solution to me would be to give all the Jedi awesome new abilities in their elements. ( E.G. a better melees move for the sentinel.) or like combo moves or something. But it is just an idea, not a demand.

As was pointed out, only 3/8 classes actually have three potential romance partners as opposed to two. Furthermore, all three of those are alternate *female* love interests for people playing *male* characters. If you are a female character, there is not a single class in which you get to choose which guy you romance; if you don't like the one they decided to saddle your class with, no marriage for you!

Just be glad you get to romance a companion at all as a Consular (or Knight, for that matter). They could've gone the whole "Jedi don't get to romance anyone because it riles the emotions and clouds the judgement" route, right? Heh.

As was pointed out, only 3/8 classes actually have three potential romance partners as opposed to two. Furthermore, all three of those are alternate *female* love interests for people playing *male* characters. If you are a female character, there is not a single class in which you get to choose which guy you romance; if you don't like the one they decided to saddle your class with, no marriage for you!

Just be glad you get to romance a companion at all as a Consular (or Knight, for that matter). They could've gone the whole "Jedi don't get to romance anyone because it riles the emotions and clouds the judgement" route, right? Heh.

warrier. Quinn and Pierce

Um, not really. Sure, you have the option to briefly flirt with Pierce, which basically leads to a one-night stand and then nothing. That's not exactly comparable to the three classes where males get to fully romance and *marry* two different girls.

Pierce isn't a romance option, he's a fling.

Councilor spoiler

Unless you count Theran as a "romance" because you can have a fling with him too. In that case the fem councilor does get 2 options. But I'd hardly count that as a "romance option".

Edited by Ridickilis