My tryout video for BWAPS....err MWAPS

Maegi

It's okay, no one likes you either.

That's not very nice. Who even ARE you? Go away. This was supposed to be a lighthearted thread not a forum for you to be a c*ck. If you're going to be sh*tty at least do it in a humorous way. Come on people. Have we all forgotten the lulz?

Are you upset because I trolled your friend about her keybinds? Awww. Pvers are cute.

No, I just enjoy hunting you down and leaving you some love. After all, you are the best player in the game and I admire your skills. Can you teach me? Could you learn to love me? I got Bailey's.

No, I just enjoy hunting you down and leaving you some love. After all, you are the best player in the game and I admire your skills. Can you teach me? Could you learn to love me? I got Bailey's.

Pvers can't learn, sorry brah.

• 2 weeks later...
You're. Credibility ruined, next batter please

No, I do believe your is correct. As in your (possessive) butthurts, see butthurts is a play on words. Now, that is according to American English, which of course is the only one that matters. Maybe they only teach UK English in Canada eh, since you are England's female dog and America's hat.

Edited by AAAAAAJKKRRYZZ

No, I do believe your is correct. As in your (possessive) butthurts, see butthurts is a play on words. Now, that is according to American English, which of course is the only one that matters. Maybe they only teach UK English in Canada eh, since you are England's female dog and America's hat.

All hail the Queen yo.

Edited by AAAAAAJKKRRYZZ

At least we have content :D

What?!?! You mean PvErs have to actually be coordinated an effective to get the top-tier gear in their facet? That they cannot just continue to log hours and literally never win a match to be full BiS?

I'm switching to PvP, never knew that progression could truly be defined by nothing more than "time spent".

What?!?! You mean PvErs have to actually be coordinated an effective to get the top-tier gear in their facet? That they cannot just continue to log hours and literally never win a match to be full BiS?

I'm switching to PvP, never knew that progression could truly be defined by nothing more than "time spent".

Umm, Im valor 100, Im leet yo.

Oh, and so Zenod can read it, valour. Nice and British for you.

YOUR valohr 100? OMG, you MUST teech me howe yu POSSIBLEE didz that!

Its easy yo, four rules of thumb.

1) Only play super OP, broken, FOTM classes

2) Only play with a full premade and make sure you are the dedicated healing target

3) Make sure to quit all games you may lose

4) Talk about how good you are

Edited by AAAAAAJKKRRYZZ

I don't even know how to respond to this. Two crybabies coming to qq for.. No reason? I'm 100% certain I'm a better pvper and pver than both of you.

Facts;

I queue ranked with exhumed gear. My main (which isnt form, and has been my main for 3 years) doesnt even have full ranked gear

I'm the GM of the guild called Solo Queue Soldiers.. Shut the **** up with your premades? We solo queue everyday.

I've done my share of pve and had torque on farm in HMD as the highest dps on like 95% of the fights and still have like 50% of my gear that's 186. What's your progression at?

Lastly.. Been valor 100 for a year. Not full BiS. Win most my matches. **** on you with any spec. Also better pver on any role.

Prove me both of you are idiots, and reply again. I know you will.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Two crybabies coming to qq for.. No reason? I'm 100% certain I'm a better pvper and pver than both of you.

Facts;

I queue ranked with exhumed gear. My main (which isnt form, and has been my main for 3 years) doesnt even have full ranked gear

I'm the GM of the guild called Solo Queue Soldiers.. Shut the **** up with your premades? We solo queue everyday.

I've done my share of pve and had torque on farm in HMD as the highest dps on like 95% of the fights and still have like 50% of my gear that's 186. What's your progression at?

Lastly.. Been valor 100 for a year. Not full BiS. Win most my matches. **** on you with any spec. Also better pver on any role.

Prove me both of you are idiots, and reply again. I know you will.

/popcorn