Planetary pvp acheivements

RDX-TWO

I was wondering why there's PVP achievement on every planet I find that extremely hard to get done on a PVE server. I was wondering if it would be possible to move these achievement under the PVP section since it's a PVP achievement. Like common kill 1000 player on Alderaan? I find the achievement system very off putting with some of the achievements almost impossible to complete or completely disorganized almost like it was put together by someone who doesn't play the game.

I was wondering why there's PVP achievement on every planet I find that extremely hard to get done on a PVE server. I was wondering if it would be possible to move these achievement under the PVP section since it's a PVP achievement. Like common kill 1000 player on Alderaan? I find the achievement system very off putting with some of the achievements almost impossible to complete or completely disorganized almost like it was put together by someone who doesn't play the game.

some servers will coordinate a PvP event to help those interested collect that achievement.

ask around or try to host one, I think you'll be surprised how many will join in on the fun

I still think it they should move all PVP achievements under the PVP achievement section. Also they should create a separate section it could be called legendary achievements and move all of the non attainable achievements under this section so we can at least complete some of the achievements to 100%.

If you want to complete those achievements, just join those massive Open World battles. They don't happen too often, but from time to time we do get like 24v24 fights on my server where a group was attacking an outpost and the other faction quickly set up a group to counter the attack. Those battles are the fastest way to complete the PvP achievements, you can be done in 1-2 hours if the groups are large enough. :) Edited by Jerba

some servers will coordinate a PvP event to help those interested collect that achievement.

ask around or try to host one, I think you'll be surprised how many will join in on the fun

My server tried that a few times in the past and it's very much one sided mostly Imps face rolling Pubs making this event not very fun at all except for the people doing face rolling.

If you want to complete those achhievements, just join those massive Open World battles. They don't happen too often, but from time to time we do get like 24v24 fights on my server where a group was attacking an outpost and the other faction quickly set up a group to counter the attack. Those battles are the fastest way to complete the PvP achievements, you can be done in 1-2 hours if the groups are large enough. :)

Last time I saw one of these it was a long time ago so long I don't even remember when.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.