Pot5 Server Merge

Chicato

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republic of Altoholics Anonymous. We've been around a long time now. We aren't trying to be server firsts or anything but we do progress at a pretty reasonable rate. Especially with the core group of 10 to 11 players we have right now.

Who/what guild is Altos?! :eek:

Imp side is dying just as bad mate. It's getting quieter & quieter over there now. :(

Republic of Altoholics Anonymous. We've been around a long time now. We aren't trying to be server firsts or anything but we do progress at a pretty reasonable rate. Especially with the core group of 10 to 11 players we have right now.

AHH! I've never heard/seen it called Altos. lol I know of you guys. Idk you were clearing anything though. I know a player who might want to join you guys if you need a spot...He's 10/10 HM if I'm not mistaken. lol

Now I'm curious, with what server do you guys want to merge ?

I think they'd merge with Bastion. The other PvP server, but they may not...They actually may move it to a PvE server.

I just want mine on an active server, but if they do like they have done some in the past, we'd get a choice of servers to move too. Mine would probably all go to Harbinger. :D

Overall with the split on what to do with the server they should just give everyone on pot5 free char xfers so people can move their toons where ever they please. Stop allowing new toons to roll here, give all toons currently on pot5 a free xfer and the problem will take care of itself.

Overall with the split on what to do with the server they should just give everyone on pot5 free char xfers so people can move their toons where ever they please. Stop allowing new toons to roll here, give all toons currently on pot5 a free xfer and the problem will take care of itself.

That's true!

Just how do we get the attention of the staff at SWTOR, to pay attention & care, to do something?? Do we need to flood general section with Server Merge requests, till that gets their attention?! lol

Now I'm curious, with what server do you guys want to merge ?

I'd vote for Jung-Ma personally. I've herd the PvP community on their server is fairly chill/casual. That might be a good balance to all the L33T players we have on our server. I know A LOT of people who wont touch ranked on POT5 because of how much **** they catch when they try to play. PvP on our server needs a bigger tent with room for more people of varying skill levels.

Those free Xfers need to come with refunds for guild banks, flagships, strongholds, & all the decos that come with them.

Those free Xfers need to come with refunds for guild banks, flagships, strongholds, & all the decos that come with them.

everything that is on your legacy would transfer; I know this because of people that have transferred to Jung Ma and join our guild there.

every stronghold they had, all they had to do was "reactivate" and it unlocked it and all the rooms they had. reactivation of a SH did cost credits though. and it appears all decorations they had came with as well, but needed to placed again. Legacy bank was unlocked to previous number of tabs as well.

now, guild stuff doesn't transfer. so still have that issue.

Regardless, I think POT5, Jung Ma merge would be good for both servers communities

Ya pub side is pretty much non existent at this point. I think Prophecy of the Force was the only actual true pub side guild left doing hm op progression. The time to close the doors on pot5 is long overdue.

TAW is still doing Progression.

I honestly do not think they will merge you guys. They will simply wait you out to get your 1800 CC. And if you leave the game then they will think meh. They really need to go to two megaservers but that is not going to happen either imo.

I don't agree with all of this, but I will say the population was MUCH higher right before SoR. The week SoR came out was even better, but A LOT of things happened after that which killed your casual population. Which mind you makes up most of the player base. Just from my side of things...it used to take 15-20min to set up a PUG raid....it takes about 30min to an hour now especially if you're wanting to run the new more difficult raids.

-

• Low Res PCs have a really hard time handling the new raids -- AOE mechanics.
  • I've seen people who were good players normally on SM not be able to produce in ToS & RaV. The new raids are just waaaaay too hard for casual raiding on SM.
  • There is A LOT of lag now, or at least more than I've ever noticed in the past.

If you think Rav and Tos are hard on sm then you must've had some serious issues on DF/DP

Fix this Server!!! I have been playing AND paying since pre-launch..And I am about to hang it up! Because of the lack of not making healthy servers in this game...I have 8 people in my little guild all subs since pre-launch all that money you made you can throw us a bone back..In giving free x-fer off this dead server our merge it.. otherwise us 8 people are going to quit im not going to pay to move 7 toons!

If you think Rav and Tos are hard on sm then you must've had some serious issues on DF/DP

No, no issues on DF/DP. RaV/ToS are not hard on a gaming rig, but just how much of the population owns a performance PC that can run the game on high? I challenge you to run RaV/ToS on a low end PC & see what happens....you'll slow to a crawl & won't even be able to see half the fights because of how much the AoE mechanics bog down your machine. I only know because I had to play on mt GFs laptop for a but while moving.....it wasn't fun.....

I would do a character transfer, but I have 13 characters, I use legacy gear... I don't want to lose all my legacy+perks.

Can we PLEASE just have a server merge ? PLEASE ???

If you do a server transfer, your legacy perks go with you.

With 12xp, bring one toon over to the new server loaded down with your gear, creds, etc...Level a new set. Won't take too long at all.

Btw there is actually a new Post on General requesting server merge...Keep posting there & keep it bumped, maybe a dev will answer! lol

I would do a character transfer, but I have 13 characters, I use legacy gear... I don't want to lose all my legacy+perks.

Can we PLEASE just have a server merge ? PLEASE ???

Do what CaptRogue suggested. Leave the server and force them to do something. Bioware won't act until they're made to...if you're still playing there, they don't need to do anything.

soooo.. when's this happening.. imp side doesn't even get more than 100 people on fleet during peak and pub side has one single active guild left on it... zzzzzzzzzzzz Edited by Chicato