The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Think We'll Get the new Cartel Packs Today?

EnkiduNineEight

I'm not sure if these threads are more hilarious or pathetic.

>"Gibe cash shop packs plox"

> Timely staff response

Certainly shows priorities doesn't it...

I feel bad for Tait and Eric...they clearly read these forums, but this is the stuff they're allowed to comment on?!

To comment on the "look how quickly they respond to CM threads while other threads sit for weeks!" posts, they seem to be overlooking that last week and the week before there were threads asking the exact same thing, that they certainly saw, and they didn't (possibly weren't allowed to) respond at that time. It was only when they got to less than 20 minutes before the Pack launched that they went ahead and commented on it.

There is a gold post today forecasting a bug fix out around April 7, it wasn't like we got a response / announcement forecasting "hey the Master's Pack is coming out on March 24th" the first time someone asked two weeks ago.

Edited by DarthDymond

Certainly shows priorities doesn't it...

I feel bad for Tait and Eric...they clearly read these forums, but this is the stuff they're allowed to comment on?!

I haven't a clue nor want to know, but it's apparent that there are mandates to follow regarding cash shop stuff.

Yeah I reckon they're in a position for some minor sympathy since it's the sort of thing that tempers job enthusiasm, as in: "I'd like to be talking about cool **** that actually excites game players but instead I'm reviewing the upcoming patch notes to make sure CM stuff starts the list, and making sure I respond to all cash shop threads in forum section X within the time guidelines Whatshisface makes sure we follow."

Edited by Joesixxpack

To comment on the "look how quickly they respond to CM threads while other threads sit for weeks!" posts, they seem to be overlooking that last week and the week before there were threads asking the exact same thing, that they certainly saw, and they didn't (possibly weren't allowed to) respond at that time. It was only when they got to less than 20 minutes before the Pack launched that they went ahead and commented on it.

There is a gold post today forecasting a bug fix out around April 7, it wasn't like we got a response / announcement forecasting "hey the Master's Pack is coming out on March 24th" the first time someone asked two weeks ago.

You and the other guys can take off the white armor and sit back down now. I'm pointing out The Theme not individual things from today, last week, or whatever. What I'm talking about is too obvious to consider debate-worthy but feel free to squawk anyway, I'm sure somebody will bother to read it.

Edited by Joesixxpack