The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR 3.2 Content leaked

Satelerevan

Hey guys, I was browsing on Youtube recently and it looks like the content for the upcoming patch 3.2 was unleashed and with the whole storyline for all classes for the Rise of the Emperor.

I have to admit I thought that whatever is on the PTS you were supposed to keep it yourselves before making it live. Did we suddenly change that to make the spoilers go free online now?

Looks like the WHOLE content has been unleaked. Was this even given permission to do so? I don't see it. Here's a good example now

Edited by Satelerevan

Not really sure what the fuss is all about. You can literally download the PTS right now and experience the 3.2 story, there's nothing secret about it. If you don't want to read spoilers, don't click on anything that has 3.2 in the title. For me personally, I don't care if I see the story on the PTS or on the live servers, so I don't mind seeing the story early.

And by the way, the whole 3.2 story is not yet known. One of the quests is blocked and there is a red door you can't get through, so the most important part of the story (the ending) is not yet live.

Edited by Jerba