In 3.1.2 will a Mara be viable again?

Letsjet

No, as Bioware ignores 4 Months of constructive and enraged Feedback and focus on unneeded Fluff Changes that don´t really help in any way and buffing their favourite customers.

Depends on what you are talking about. Marauders are perfectly viable in regs. In solo ranked they are a bit underperforming and it doesn't look like there are any changes to fix that. Group ranked they are also just fine.

We have to remember, 3.2 is a long ways away, in which that's when the transition to season 5 will occur, and i have some little hope Bioware may doing a complete balance sweep for that patch for Season 5, addressing every issue and making sure that every class community is content with their classes status. However, If Bioware did allow 2 seasons of unbalanced classes, I'd give up. Patience is a Viture, unless you keep getting let down all the time. Regardless, 3.2 Fury buff is ok, but was never asked for, again... But the marauder as a whole at that point would be the same as of now unfortunately if those are the ONLY changes. :rak_03: Now, its time for me to go be bad on my marauder until then. :rak_03:

--Atrixx @ Ebon Hawk--

--Marauder Main--

--Played: 172 days, 10 hours--

Depends on what you are talking about. Marauders are perfectly viable in regs. In solo ranked they are a bit underperforming and it doesn't look like there are any changes to fix that. Group ranked they are also just fine.

No, they suck in group ranked, at least atm. They are way inferior to Shadows, Snipers and PTs.

The problem with Marauders is their PVE worthlessness.

They need either better target uptime or better dps to compensate for the time wasted chasing targets/running out of AOE's/getting stunned and so on.