Is it feasible to level through flashpoints, and other non-questline content?

Conundrum-NSA

of course it's feasible.

question is the time you'll spend. constantly queue for KDY, Regular of-level Flashpoint, GSF, and PvP...and take em as they pop..run space missions inbetween if you so choose as when you're leveling the "of-level" ones give ok XP too.

So of course you can do it.

Question is gonna be how bad wait times are with queue's

of course it's feasible.

question is the time you'll spend. constantly queue for KDY, Regular of-level Flashpoint, GSF, and PvP...and take em as they pop..run space missions inbetween if you so choose as when you're leveling the "of-level" ones give ok XP too.

So of course you can do it.

Question is gonna be how bad wait times are with queue's

Well yeah, I know you can do it...but will it be so painful that after a day or two I'll jump in front of a bus? :jawa_biggrin:

Well yeah, I know you can do it...but will it be so painful that after a day or two I'll jump in front of a bus? :jawa_biggrin:

depends on how much you enjoy each aspect....I've done it this way and it wasn't too bad but Ebon Hawk has a decent population..which will affect wait times.

also if you get bored you can always take a "break" by going and doing some of the story-content you're already way overleveled for to pass the time while you wait.

no one can really tell you more than that. It depends highly on your own tolerance for each type of gameplay, your server population, playtime...So no one but you will be able to tell if you will get bored of it.

try it out during prime time play...see how it goes...if you end up hating it you can always return to the "norm" and/or just use it for breaking things up.

If you queue up for GSF, PvP and all FP's then you will get enough pops to keep you busy Im guessing. Especially when youre a tank or healer, then you should have no trouble. You still have to do the class quests to get a ship and companions though. Plus you might get tired of KDY pretty quickly.

My sorc leveled this way for the most part (before KDY was around) and I enjoyed it.

Embrace Kuat!

Decrease the number of Kuats that you need to run between levels! By using XP Boosts and buying XP legacy perks for flashpoints (up to 3 or 4, 5th is not worth the money)! And don't forget to be in a guild!

I'm currently leveling up a sniper. She's in mid 40s. I only need three Kuat runs to get a new level.

Edited by PavSalco

It's entirely possible to do. As others mentioned, queue times will vary depending on your server and the time of day you play. The space combat thing has no queues though if you don't mind doing that. Whichever activity(ies) you pick

XP legacy perks

are extremely helpful. Full ranks in any of them gives 30% extra xp which stacks with xp buff consumables and rested state.

All my new Alts I level with a mixture of FP and PVP, I find this method much quicker. You obviously need to be a fairly patient person as the groups you will get sometimes will really question your faith in humanity :)

My LVL60 Gaurdian I really need to go back and do her class missions as I'm currently without a ship!

You might as well sit in queue and run class missions at the same time, though, rather than running laps around fleet.

This is what I do. My favorite way to level is with group content - flashpoints and heorics. I do the class missions along the way while I wait for the q's to pop..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.