Hello everyone this is WIZBASKY - Tell me your complaints.

WIZBASKY

I saw one of your videos on a madness sorc. I know you're big and bald, that was enough to get to watch a few more of your videos. I've experienced the same stuff to and all the growing pains of playing a sorc.

Dueling is just that a duel. I typically will duel if its not a trash talk epeen flex however I almost always just solo q all warzones, hardly ever group.

One thing I noticed in your videos is you give a lot of credit to your group or people in there which shows a humble skilled team playing sorc. Any one wants to trash that they can stick the old light saber where the light side don't show eh..

I've seen some of your videos wiz, usually when i'm looking for something on a class I'm less than familiar with. I concur a lot of rotations are less than optimal, and people often take the time to point that out to you in the comments which you usually respond to very politely and note the recommendations. I think your videos have quality and your one of the few people who take the time to review WZs from a learning perspective. This community is severely lacking people like you, and I appreciate your efforts.

Your videos do serve as a good visual representation of playing a class and can be a good starting point for people. Not everyone can pop on dulfy, read the optimal rotation and put it into effect in PVP right away. I personally am a visual person and like to see it in action before I give it a go. So, for that, I thank you.

• 2 weeks later...