Operations for Beginners

I would like to recruit people for a beginners operations group but I don't know if there would be any interest for such a thing. Here is what I wrote as a recruitment message:

<Force Freaks> is looking for players levels 50 to 60 for a new project: Operations for Dummies! Okay, maybe Beginners is a nicer way to put it. Would you like to clear level 50 and 55 operations (maybe even level 60 down the road) but just can’t figure out how to tank that group of adds or heal through a mechanics heavy fight? Boy do I know the feeling! Let’s get together, show those bosses what we are made of and have fun in the process. (This group is targeted at players that are new or have limited experience in running end game. We would progress through the operations together. All roles and skill levels are welcome. No need to officially join the guild.)

I also know it is a little long. Thoughts or suggestions?

It's a great way to get your group familiar with both raid encounters and working together as a group. Only downside I can see is that you may find yourselves overpowering a lot of the older content; eliminating the need to learn anything from it. You might want to consider artificially nerfing yourselves (taking off a few pieces of gear, running without augments, not grabbing the best stuff you can get your hands on)

It's a great way to get your group familiar with both raid encounters and working together as a group. Only downside I can see is that you may find yourselves overpowering a lot of the older content; eliminating the need to learn anything from it. You might want to consider artificially nerfing yourselves (taking off a few pieces of gear, running without augments, not grabbing the best stuff you can get your hands on)

Once did Jarg and Sorno NiM in a chest piece, my main hand, and an implant at 55. That was interesting.

I would be interested, I am currently putting together something similar on The Ebon Hawk server. A 3- or 4-man team can clear the lvl 50's no problem, and the 55's shouldn't need a full group either. Check out my threads on the subject!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=790320

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=800591

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.