Black silver crystal, former " choose your path " freebie.

Tachenko_Yuri

Ok, it's quite evident that this one color is one of the "big things" left in the terms of crystals, to happen.

Which, in consequence, made it faaaar too much of a valuable CM asset to just give it away as a sub freebie ( god forbid, eh? ;) )

Nvm, I'll deal with. ( as if I had choice in the matter :p )

Considering that it's not happening in the next pack either, according to collections, can I have any news on when it's coming around? in a pack, or direct purchase, or something?

Thx ;)

Edited by Tachenko_Yuri

So, they announced black-silver crystals as the freebie in the first place, but then changed the colours to black-purple?

no.. well, not quite. Not allowed to link or to go too much in depth with this, you're gonna have to look around...

Edit: or what Loc_n_Lol said ;)

Edited by Tachenko_Yuri

Unless they openly announced the black silver your rant is based on pure conjecture based on data mined info. Perhaps the color didnt look right or thought it was too pub-themed and choose purple as a more neutral imp/pub color. We really don't know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.