So when is this going to be fixed?

Hungarycell

kid I am not even going to waste my time anymore... Other people who have a clue have given up as well... For every response you make on this issue...from this point forward will have the same response...

Here is where you can see a kid deny all help advice and knowledge with little more than "because I and other people say so.". Even though he may take 4 paragraphs to say it.

Help?

What did you try to help?

Others did, but you?

You just kept telling me that my PC has a problem and how SWTOR is singlethreaded and not a multicore game, even tho it uses mutliple cores for me.

And that i need a CPU strong in singlecore usage, yet others running it good that performs worse than mine in that area.

All you did was telling me that my PC MUST have some sort of problem because it runs good for YOU.

Based on what you say Ubisoft should havent even relase any patch for AC:U because i had no problem with it. I mean if its good for me, then others must have a problem with their PC. No?

Or many other games i could mention.

But once i have a problem with a game, it must be my PC? right?

Despite it runs that same on others i tried and only this game has these results.

Edited by Hungarycell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.