How is ranked on this server?

ClamEatsCurry

Basically what the title says. How is the ranked here? How often does it pop? Is there a lot of healer pops? Tanks? Is it a lot of Pub v Pub? Pub v Imp? Imp v Imp? Who dominates the scene more? Just in general, what is ranked like and how often does queue pop on this server?

If you like people coming impside and telling everyone to q for solo ranked, then going to pubs and facerolling the imps, then this is the server for you.

TL;DR if you're coming here for ranked don't bother, less trolls here than PvE servers but a lot more losses to guild qs. Pot5/Ebon for east coast and Bastion for west.

If you consider E-peen waving by certain players/guilds (Makes fleet chat hilarious sometimes) and of course FOTM rollers who switched to JC because they couldn't make it on Pvp servers then yes population is thriving. Also, most are reg stars anyways eh. Just remember to flame the other side in say. Edited by FerkWork

If you like people coming impside and telling everyone to q for solo ranked, then going to pubs and facerolling the imps, then this is the server for you.

TL;DR if you're coming here for ranked don't bother, less trolls here than PvE servers but a lot more losses to guild qs. Pot5/Ebon for east coast and Bastion for west.

Pretty much this.

While there is some truth to this statement, what I do find rather peculiar is that

The highest caliber of PvPers on JC reside on imp side (LD50, resurgum, uncensored, etc.) Why I don't see more of these players queue solo ranked is beyond me. You take a look at the best solo ranked queuers on imp side that queue regularly (Nermall, lexshue, pt'too'stronk, daace (f*** that guy but he still is a legitimate threat), physco, this list goes on please don't be upset if I forgot your name here) and compare them to the best on pub side (wildberry, shade-starr, lock, Iolus, Kotopex, Namesage, etc.) I'm purposely excluding LD50 here because most of their yolo queuers flip sides regularly, and I'm also leaving Fatbert out of the equation because yolo tank queues are a totally different discussion. Given that both factions have terribad noobs also queueing, (hell, pubs have JMD, the ultimate ranked slayer), there really should be no reason why pubs are able to faceroll anything. Especially if the aforementioned imp players, plus a pretty big list of solid B-level imp players, queue at the same time.

Edited by Underpowered

While there is some truth to this statement, what I do find rather peculiar is that

The highest caliber of PvPers on JC reside on imp side (LD50, resurgum, uncensored, etc.) Why I don't see more of these players queue solo ranked is beyond me. You take a look at the best solo ranked queuers on imp side that queue regularly (Nermall, lexshue, pt'too'stronk, daace (f*** that guy but he still is a legitimate threat), physco, this list goes on please don't be upset if I forgot your name here) and compare them to the best on pub side (wildberry, shade-starr, lock, Iolus, Kotopex, Namesage, etc.) I'm purposely excluding LD50 here because most of their yolo queuers flip sides regularly, and I'm also leaving Fatbert out of the equation because yolo tank queues are a totally different discussion. Given that both factions have terribad noobs also queueing, (hell, pubs have JMD, the ultimate ranked slayer), there really should be no reason why pubs are able to faceroll anything. Especially if the aforementioned imp players, plus a pretty big list of solid B-level imp players, queue at the same time.

While I can't comment on the people you put in there, I think Uncensored, for the most part, left JC. And I can 100% confirm JMD signing on will cause most pub side players to drop Q immediately. If this sounds fun, come one over. If not, Bastion is the place to be this season.

Edited by Jojomagro

While I can't comment on the people you put in there, I think Uncensored, for the most part, left JC. And I can 100% confirm JMD signing on will cause most pub side players to drop Q immediately. If this sounds fun, come one over. If not, Bastion is the place to be this season.

Pretty much this. You will still get the same kind of stuff on the Bastion, but you will get 10x more games. I would be more interested in seeing everyone put their best efforts to get team ranked going 5-6 times a week.

Who is JMD and what's his toons ingame name?

Some variation of Jonmaddog.

EDIT: He doesnt q all the time but when he does, depending who he has on his team, he will leave as soon as the match starts. Usually its someone he doesnt like or whatever. He always calls ppl trolls and says ill fk yr mudr and stuff like that. Entertaining for sure.

Edited by raidlegend

It's really not worth playing pvp in general on this server Ranked or Unranked :rolleyes:

I know i'm done with pvp I think after a riveting night of pvp last night.

Would much rather get back on the road to 7k mmr in dota 2 speaking of which if there's any 4.5k or higher dota players here i'd be happy to group up and play some ranked or unranked games :cool:

This is all just my opinion doh.

Edited by mfourcustom

Pretty much this. You will still get the same kind of stuff on the Bastion, but you will get 10x more games. I would be more interested in seeing everyone put their best efforts to get team ranked going 5-6 times a week.

I has a tank, and a healer friend, come deeps for meh!

It's really not worth playing pvp in general on this server Ranked or Unranked :rolleyes:

I know i'm done with pvp I think after a riveting night of pvp last night.

Would much rather get back on the road to 7k mmr in dota 2 speaking of which if there's any 4.5k or higher dota players here i'd be happy to group up and play some ranked or unranked games :cool:

This is all just my opinion doh.

I play the league of legends, so no Dota foh meh.

The random qs for pubs are that way, yes, but I'm referring to a few particular good players who main impside that go pubside and all q when bad imps are in.

@Jojo yes, uncensored has practically all left this server.

The highest caliber of PvPers on JC reside on imp side (LD50, resurgum, uncensored, etc.) Why I don't see more of these players queue solo ranked is beyond me.

Alot of LD50 have the same response to Solo queues in that its cancerous and bad for your health. I've queued for solo across multiple toons and if it isn't the level 60 Inquisitor on your team that gets globaled, then its the premade opposite faction other team. I don't like a system where luck determines whether or not you win or lose. I like to play with my friends which is why I group queue %98 of the time, I still prefer objective based play over arenas, but if I'm going to do them, I like to know I'm going to be playing with somebody who has my back, not a mouth-breather who still needs to pick an advanced class.

Least that is my perspective.

Seems like most the time ranked solo is dead. When it is going (like this past Sunday on impside) w/ mostly B and C caliber players then LD50 and their "A-list" friends load up their pubs and queue to kill ranked solo, which is fine, they can do what they want. The issue is more BW implementation of ranked where 1000-1300 ranked people now have to face off against 1700+ facesmashers.

wtb schedule for when ranked actually happens here

Sad part is that this is all server across every server in swtor ATM. Ranked in this game was poorly handled the removal of 8v8 was a death nail to ranked. People complained they did not want arena in the first place the devs put it in any way. They should of learned from that and fixed it. Dallies just gets people to entering solo with a ear peace and a light saber and nothing else i am here for my daily quests trolls 1111111ers. So no one want to run with that guy.

Alot of LD50 have the same response to Solo queues in that its cancerous and bad for your health. I've queued for solo across multiple toons and if it isn't the level 60 Inquisitor on your team that gets globaled, then its the premade opposite faction other team. I don't like a system where luck determines whether or not you win or lose. I like to play with my friends which is why I group queue %98 of the time, I still prefer objective based play over arenas, but if I'm going to do them, I like to know I'm going to be playing with somebody who has my back, not a mouth-breather who still needs to pick an advanced class.

Least that is my perspective.

Cant agree with this more. I dont mind playing with average players since I consider myself to be average at best, but seeing sorcs face tank mara's and juggs, or a healer who can barely do 50k healing in a round, or a tank with 1500 expertise...its just exhausting. I would rather play in a match against players I know who are better then me (aka anyone in LD-fifty) and have decent players on my team who are familiar with the basics: gearing, class role, peeling, etc and get beat over and over again but knowing its because of skill level and not a luck of the draw matchmaking system. I can improve my play but I cant do anything about who I get stuck with in solo q. I can only carry so much. My backpack isnt nearly as big as others lol

Sad part is that this is all server across every server in swtor ATM. Ranked in this game was poorly handled the removal of 8v8 was a death nail to ranked. People complained they did not want arena in the first place the devs put it in any way. They should of learned from that and fixed it. Dallies just gets people to entering solo with a ear peace and a light saber and nothing else i am here for my daily quests trolls 1111111ers. So no one want to run with that guy.

Sad part about that is that they can't even get the daily done because it requires a win. I know I haven't been able to complete the daily ranked for a few weeks now after everyone ditched the queue. Not because of wins, but because the solo q has dried up a lot. Now if PT would just get his butt online and team ranked that would be great. Cough, cough.

Sad part about that is that they can't even get the daily done because it requires a win. I know I haven't been able to complete the daily ranked for a few weeks now after everyone ditched the queue. Not because of wins, but because the solo q has dried up a lot. Now if PT would just get his butt online and team ranked that would be great. Cough, cough.

Hey Im ready! I was on last night and several of us decided to do some solo ranked. I think I played like 5 games. I talked to Stalkuh the other day and he said he would not be on as much because BF Hardline came out. But I know LD has several players that like to q. I am still trying to see if we can get 1 more dps

Ranked here is really good!

We have several teams all vying for domination what MIGHT be the most competitive server N/A. maybe the world!. The big boys play on the b-ball court but anyhoo it's like this!... You have the long-time veterans in Uncensored (:cool:) who were recent transfers from Shi-Cho. Led by a wannabee frenchman and a drug innuendo maraduer,, they dominated their home server (although the Black Vulkars were pretty good (reppin dat Kotor GanG name) but oh well they were arrested in a drug raid IIRC so I gues they were an irl gang) and are looking to take it to the next level in server merges with JC. On a scale of 1 to Acid Stratz I give them a pizza. They used to play agianst the turks but the two guilds pulled some power ranger **** and joined forces so that they could do good. There are other guilds from Jc too! Idk what their home town is but they immigrated here and they are galled The Watchman, holy warriors and smacky talky champions that have an on again off again relationship with group ranked. Thhey got girl power tho yo, so that makes them cool in my book. Watch out for the stealth cap! HA! Too Slow! YOU got Prime Defense from here too! Recent transfers but they bring the heat with their pyro pts (lol!) and their scoundrel healer/troll has a really pleasing voice i like to listen to itwhen we're not qing ranked hehe oh they got girls too which is dope. Not the kkind of crazy girls that uncensored always reeled in but the respectable kind you'd like to make a life with ya know? Well then I guess you got the big boy nice guys from Bloodline who i think are closet vampires idk they like sanguid squishyness hehe but then they got on their GAME FACES :eek:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7kb2q85Ts. I like them tho they never used magicarp strats. Hmm who else well from shi cho the only others i can thik of are a bunch of bk randies so who cares. The drama (ay carumba!) starts here and now when we see if shi cho or Candy'O are the better servers with this big mergy. The most notable from Candy'O are of course your narcotics overlords, Lethal Dose 50:. When they;re not shooting up, they're dominating pvp and their medic is talking poopy to devil in /pvp and stuff with good troll tolls. Lol he's a hoot! :D I like their jug too he's a nice kid I wish he didn't go down this path:( But They and Uncensored played the best ranked match in the history of the server

and it was a realy naiil biter folks idk lol I thnk Moon was just too fat (phat?) and his flub insulated him from the pew pew and mash mash. I think there's also a air-tight group of D00ds in Holocron that pvp till the sun comes up behind closed doors SHHHHH! You'll wake mother! Uh then you got the Infadels, they're kind of peasant-like but one of them owns a Jail and is really good or something also not as good as Warlord Troy Warlod but still a force to be reckoned with in /pvp pvp :rolleyes:hmm i think i'm near the end but idk if i missed any you probaly are a little jungle boy with no nootbook and/or a magikarp (/splash /splash mother****er!) but send me a 411 on the 911. I wanna be your crystal baller. I wanna show you how it ends. Edited by EnzoForMe