BUG: Gree Light Pillar (BLUE) +undefined Prestige, 0/0 decorations and greyed out

Rhesus_TOR

The Gree Light Pillar (BLUE) shows up consistently in my decorations UI now, but I can no longer use additional copies of the decoration (the decoration is greyed out to me), I still have 0/0 of the decorations (even though I know I own something like 8 of them), and according to the tooltip for the decoration, attempting to unlock additional copies will give me "+undefined Prestige."

Unfortunately, the decoration is now more broken than it was before, at least for me.

Edited by Rhesus_TOR

Same here i had 2 of them in my kass city stronghold and when i went to that room they where not there anymore and when i tried to put them back down again it said i didnt own any... im scared to buy more now because i dont want them is vanish aswell... much sadness :(

My stronghold broke in this patch. I have lost all my blue Gree light pillars, I had several placed and they have all vanished.

The stronghold still shows 100% eventhough the pillars are gone and it shows 0/0 blue pillars in my decoration inventory.

The patch broke my stronghold, this needs to be looked into!

Edited by Icestar

Same thing happened to me. I put in a ticket and the dev responded a few days ago by placing one in front of my character upon login in her stronghold. Cool, I could place them.

After the patch yesteday, not any more and it had disappeared from my stronghold entirely. I feel as though I've wasted my Grey Helix Components. This just sucks. :(

After the patch yesteday, not any more and it had disappeared from my stronghold entirely. I feel as though I've wasted my Grey Helix Components. This just sucks. :(

Do you still have the same completion as before eventhough the pillars are gone?

I have lost all my pillars and my stronghold still says 100% complete.

This is so bugged that I dont want to touch anything in my stronghold before they confirm the bug and let us know what to do.

attempting to unlock additional copies will give me "+undefined Prestige."

Unfortunately, the decoration is now more broken than it was before, at least for me.

I checked this ingame, the Gree vendor sells Gree light pillars that show undefined/undefined for me aswell.

I do not know what to do, try to unlock one and see what happens or wait?

For now I do not touch my stronghold at all until they have checked this

Edited by Icestar

Do you still have the same completion as before eventhough the pillars are gone?

I have lost all my pillars and my stronghold still says 100% complete.

This is so bugged that I dont want to touch anything in my stronghold before they confirm the bug and let us know what to do.

Yep it still says 100% complete with the missing deco in my DK SH. :(

I went ahead and tried placing things on the hook it was on to see if it would come back.

They have on file my ticket from a couple days ago where a CS rep confirmed I had one, so I felt okay moving stuff around. I would not try that if I were you.

I had this bug happen to me this last Friday morning. It must be connected with 3.1.1 because during the last month, I had been designing my Tatooine Vacation Retreat, and I moved a number of things around as well as adding new pieces to my Coruscant Apartment. There were no problems during this time.

Friday morning, I picked up and replaced three items. I then noticed my two Gree Light Pillars (Blue) were gone. They were also at 0/0 in my log, and my stronghold was set at full completion with 350/350. This is rather disturbing to me since I have put a great deal of effort into both of my Strongholds as I am sure a number of you have.

I filled out a ticket and have sort of obsessively kept at them to restore my items. I can live with the stronghold completion bug, but I really am pissed about having my design ruined. I would think they could at least restore the lost items.

They are not "greyed out" in my log just 0/0. However, when checking the Gree Vendor, the value as said above is "undefined." So, perhaps the item is gone from the game until they fix it.

Anyway, my Coruscant Stronghold has changed up in a few places, but check out the third screen shot with the Gree Light Pillars (Blue) against the far wall. Really is a bummer having them gone. Hopefully, they can eventually restore them and fix the completion number bug.

http://tor-decorating.com/shevyk-the-harbinger-2/

Edited by Shevyk
Incorrect Statistic

This is rather disturbing to me since I have put a great deal of effort into both of my Strongholds as I am sure a number of you have.

Yes, many hours decorating and lots of cash spent.

I do not care about if they restore the blue Gree pillars or not if they for some reason actually lost them, I have 89 Helix components that I can buy new ones with. I have also placed a ticket ingame that I really, really hope does not get a automated answer. I have closed my stronghold for now and will not touch it or unlock any decorations until this has been looked into.

What I do care about is this:

1. All Gree blue pillars gone from stronghold

2. Completion still shows 100% eventhough pillars are gone, did we just lose the option to place new items in our stronghold or not? Are the pillars invisible or are they actually completely gone?

3. Can we buy new blue pillars and place them or is it so bugged that it is better to not touch it until Bioware has checked what is wrong? I will not touch my stronghold at all until Bioware has looked into this.

4. Blue Gree pillars greyed out in decoration inventory and still shows 0/0

5. Blue Gree pillars show undefined/undefined when mousing over the item at the vendor, what happens if we buy a new pillar and use it? Will it be 4 Helix components wasted? It also show undefined prestige, not as it should be.

Edited by Icestar

I asked a friend that is preferred and has never even owned a stronghold or uploaded any decorations.

The blue Gree light pillar shows undefined/undefined for him aswell, so it might be bugged for all players and not only for us that used to have the pillars placed.

Perhaps useful info to Bioware that the decoration might be bugged for all players.

Edited by Icestar

Yeah, i had 8 now i have 0. The Dev team can't fix a damn thing without breaking something else. And now they have broken this twice.

I sent a ticket about the blue Gree pillars the 13:th and there has been no reply. It is still open but I should have recieved a reply by now, perhaps they have bugged the ticket system aswell or simply ignore it.

We could atleast get a answer that they know the decoration is bugged. It takes like 2 minutes to confirm that the blue Gree pillar does not work as intended and that their 3.1.1 patch broke it even more, to the extent that the pillars vanished.

Edited by Icestar

I've been away on vacation, so I haven't been able to check if I got a reply. I suspect that I have not. This sort of extreme disappointment that we are showing about this bug may sound odd to most players who don't really care about the Strongholds that much, but to those of us who really have worked on them, it's a pretty big deal.

I consider it as if someone took some of my writing or perhaps a photo series upon which I have worked a great deal and just destroyed part of it. It of course will be fixed eventually. However, I don't even want to go into that Stronghold any longer, and I probably won't until it is fixed hopefully in an update and NOT the next big patch.

It's a good thing that I have been invited to come play on another server with some guild mates from another game who returned to SWTOR recently as I did. I guess I'll be doing that gig until they fix my damned house. :rak_frown:

This sort of extreme disappointment that we are showing about this bug may sound odd to most players who don't really care about the Strongholds that much, but to those of us who really have worked on them, it's a pretty big deal.

There are several players, actually all that I know of that experience the same bug with the blue Gree pillars. Nobody can place them, they show up for all players as undefined prestige and all that had placed blue Gree pillars before have lost them.

They also count as completion eventhough they are gone....

Edited by Icestar

I got this reply, it is useful for all that cares about the blue Gree pillar bug

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

I am sorry to hear that it appears that your Gree Light Pillar Decorations (Blue) seem to have disappeared.

Unfortunately at this time Customer Services are unable to correct this as it requires a patch to be fixed; I can assure you that this is one of the top priorities currently and as such we are hoping to have a hotfix out as soon as possible.

Apologies for the disruption.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0 (aka Mark)

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Thankyou Customer Service for not giving me a automated response and for making it a top priority

Happy customer again *visits the add gametime account page* :tran_grin:

Edited by Icestar

The Gree Light Pillar (BLUE) shows up consistently in my decorations UI now, but I can no longer use additional copies of the decoration (the decoration is greyed out to me), I still have 0/0 of the decorations (even though I know I own something like 8 of them), and according to the tooltip for the decoration, attempting to unlock additional copies will give me "+undefined Prestige."

Can confirm, it's also broken for me as well.

Edited by Evalyn

As reported twice in the past, I bought one of these and placed it in my stronghold. And now it's broken yet again, only this time, it has not only disappeared from my decorations, but also vanished from where I placed it in my Tatooine stronghold.

Original ticket number: 13970097

Follow-up ticket number: 14642380 (includes hook location where item was placed)

Latest Bug Report ticket number for this issue: 16459828

Unlike Icestar, I do not have a big stack of the Grey Helix Components, so I do care about it going missing, and would greatly appreciate either getting it back, or getting my GHCs refunded.

This Decoration is scheduled to be fixed in 3.1.2 on April 7th. While I don't have 100% confirmation that it's fixed yet, we're hoping to have it in!

That is great news. Please check the strongholds completion aswell since the completion still shows 100% eventhough our pillars vanished.

Are they gone? Are they invisible? Did they bug the decoration count?

I would like to log on after the patch and be able to place new ones when you fix it and not find out that I can not.

Awesome, thanks for the news Tait!

For those whose OCD is irritaed by having 100% completion even with the missing decorations (as mine was), there's a way to fix it, though I'm not 100% sure what I did. I believe if you remove other decorations to get below 100%, you can then change the hooks where the blue pillars used to be to a different decoration (I used the blue temple lights as placeholders), and then put back the extra decorations you removed, and you should be back at 100% with all decorations actually existing. Then you can always just change the placeholders back once the gree lights are restored with 1.1.2.

For those whose OCD is irritaed by having 100% completion even with the missing decorations

Reporting a bug is not OCD

Edit:

I believe if you remove other decorations to get below 100%, you can then change the hooks where the blue pillars used to be to a different decoration (I used the blue temple lights as placeholders), and then put back the extra decorations you removed, and you should be back at 100% with all decorations actually existing. Then you can always just change the placeholders back once the gree lights are restored with 1.1.2.

Yes this worked. I removed two banners and then I could place basic metal chairs on the spots the pillars used to stand. While I placed the chairs the completion did not move until I replaced the banners. Great advice, cheers mate :tran_grin:

Edited by Icestar

This Decoration is scheduled to be fixed in 3.1.2 on April 7th. While I don't have 100% confirmation that it's fixed yet, we're hoping to have it in!

Thanks for the response. It will be nice to have our Strongholds back in order. I'm ideally hoping the fix will basically restore our missing pillars and allow us to move things around again without resorting to a suggested fix. However this isn't an ideal world. If the item and the Stronghold completion are fixed but the pillars are not restored, I guess BW will be getting a number of item restoration tickets. :csw_bluesaber:

• 2 weeks later...

Gree Light Pillar (Blue) are now "fixed." They now read +100 Prestige on the item. However, I did have two prior to this bug. I have put in a restoration ticket as I anticipated needing to do.

My Coruscant Stronghold still reads 100% complete with 350/350 with the two empty spots my Light Pillars once occupied. A player posted a fix to get around this problem earlier in this thread. I am not keen on trying anything to further mess up my Stronghold. So, either BW needs to fix this remaining bug, or I need to try to implement this player fix once my Gree Light Pillar (Blue) x2 are restored.

Has anyone successfully used the posted player fix with either newly bought or restored Gree Light Pillars (Blue)? Or do we again wait for BW to fix this continued bit of bad luck.

Thanks.