Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What happened with the lore sets?

Alec_Fortescue

Absolutely agree!!!! I admire Alec for not giving up...he still tells them what he wants, despite years of being ignored. I'm glad there are people who don't give up in life.

You do realize that I've never claimed that there shouldn't be any Movie style jedi robes in the game, right?

And that I've never actually said they shouldn't implement the stuff he's asking for.

I've only ever had discussions with him over the way he's been asking for it.

* Taking solace from within the battle-infused rage of my Meditation Chamber, a fleeting vision of what is to come dawned upon me *

Dxun. Darkness. Onderon. A Voice.

All are nigh.

So is Freedon Nadd and the obligatory pilgrimage to his tomb.

Make it so, Bioware. You know you want to. You have it written already, somewhere. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Yessss.

Hi all,

We have not forgotten about Lore sets, and realize that many of you enjoy them (so do we!). All I can say at this moment is we do have plans to introduce more later on. Please keep the great recommendations coming!

Honestly, while I'm glad to see a Gold Post on this, and that they "do have plans" to make more... well, the way it is phrased overall has me thinking we're in for at least another full Shipment without them being a regular part of the packs.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Edited by DarthDymond

Speaking of Marr he needs to die in soon so I can finish my Tulak Hord set on my Mara. :p

Maii tyyy-mmme - inn daaa - vysicalll - woooldddd - izz ru-ninnnnn' au-utttt!111!! Fredddd. Nattttt!!11!!!!

Marr will be food. Glorious food. Sustenance! :D

Wait! You wanna steal the man's lightsaber after death? No can do. He already said it is mine; last will and testament.

:mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Hi all,

We have not forgotten about Lore sets, and realize that many of you enjoy them (so do we!). All I can say at this moment is we do have plans to introduce more later on. Please keep the great recommendations coming!

See this is the kind of communication I want to see from you Bioware. "Yes, they're coming back eventually." Holy bantha poodoo. *Non-sarcastic applause*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.