The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Original Trilogy Outfits for The Force Awakens

Anysao

With Episode VII coming this year (HYPE), I think it would be great if we got some Original Trilogy outfits sold from the Cartel Market around the time the movie comes out.

And yes, I am aware of the 3,700 year difference between now and the movies- But I'm sure in this time, somebody is bound to conveniently have created similar outfits to the ones worn four millennia later?

Anyway, some ideas:

Moisture Farmer outfit- Luke, Episode IV.

Humble Smuggler's outfit- Han, Episode IV.

Alderaanian Traveler's outfit- Leia, Episode IV.

Woodland Commando's outfit- Endor Rebel Commando, Episode VI.

Alderaanian Buns hairstyle- Leia's famous Episode IV "double cinnamon roll" hair.

Slowshot Criminal's outfit- Greedo, Episode IV.

And that's all that come to mind- Yes, I am aware all of these names are pretty bad. But I think the message is pretty clear.:rak_02:

We already have Kreia's Robes and the Relnex set for Obi Wan's or classic Jedi robes. And there are many other sets inspired from the original trilogy already.

I kind of like how BW tries to create new styles in clothing with a star wars feeling better than having them copy stuff from the movies and add them some plates or switching textures and prettend its not what we think it is. This gives the game a better feel since we are supposed to live our very own star wars experience here. Not try to revive the movies and all that we see on other media related to them.

• 2 months later...