Watcher X - Agent storyline character(potential spoilers)

MasterFeign

Does anyone else want to see more of him in any potential update?

I think I missed the 55-60 mail you get, so I can't remember if he does mail you during the Revan storyline, but I think he'd make for a great reappearance. He was one of the most intriguing characters, and I hope he has a greater presence as time goes on.

If he even became a companion, that would be pretty cool, however, I don't see that happening too much, as he'd probably rather enjoy being the manipulator rather than the manipulated. Unless of course, the purpose of joining your crew is much like Scorpio, without the restraining bolts...

Does anyone else want to see more of him in any potential update?

I think I missed the 55-60 mail you get, so I can't remember if he does mail you during the Revan storyline, but I think he'd make for a great reappearance. He was one of the most intriguing characters, and I hope he has a greater presence as time goes on.

If he even became a companion, that would be pretty cool, however, I don't see that happening too much, as he'd probably rather enjoy being the manipulator rather than the manipulated. Unless of course, the purpose of joining your crew is much like Scorpio, without the restraining bolts...

I don't think this can happen. IIRC,

the agent has the option of killing him fairly early in the storyline.

Of course, they could always have him

show up in your head again -- which is what happens during the various mind-control conversations even if you've already killed him.

I imagine this would make him quite ineffective with the crew skills, though. :p

Edited by SelinaH

I don't think this can happen. IIRC,

the agent has the option of killing him fairly early in the storyline.

Of course, they could always have him

ah forgot about that part.

I'm sure that guy has enough cunning to not actually die mind you, haha.

• 2 years later...

watcher x helped you fight off your conditioning and allowed you to reprogram yourself back to factory default settings.

i believe watcher x make a comment about not seeing him again and you needing to find the truth of your conditioning. besides how does a manifestation of watcher x find itself in the vision of others without the implant in the spine?

fact is there is no story here, for all intents and purposes his fate is either death or a dead man running.