Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lilly vs Subzero

wcrockett

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't tell if this Original Poster is really this much of a cheerleader for this larping non-factor Sub-Zero.....or if he actually IS sub-zero and is posing as a 3rd party because he is actually that sad.

Can anyone confirm?

Edited by SOULCASTER

a note to all bastion outsiders - these guys do not represent the bastion. they are basically lower than trash, including the guy who posted the video

I don't know. I play on Bastion and it's a pretty good sample from those 60s who spend much time in the Dune Sea. Most of those idiots have a hard enough time killing the level 28s trying to do their class quests.

I liked the frantic clicking on Hilt Bash to cancel his own Master Strike out.

FWIW, master strike is supposed to be clipped.

That said, the only thing funnier than someone posting about themselves or their guild on the PvP forum, is the dumping everyone takes on them after for being a clicker. (Is it just me, or does virtually everyone who posts videos about themselves or their twitch account on this board end up being a clicker?).

Edited by clearsighted

tbh idk why he came back to bastion server . Only bcuz his friends sit with him and back him up on tatooine all day . All he does is trash talk me and stalk me around . I mean he threw solo q thats why he went to pot5 in the first place and booted half of fatality that day . It really enterains me that he has so much time to try and ruin my swtor like dude get a *********** life so what a girl rejected you get over yourself. Go ahead believe qualkice and them whatever stop wasting your time trying to bug me . Im not "hiding" on pubside im ****in playing the game. I didnt do tgis to myself your just a guy who has mental *********** issues and im sick of our **** . stop lying about **** and stop trying to get inbetween **** that doesnt involve you . Go actually do something with your life instead if hunting me down ingame . And i know taff and all them are going to say **** none of that drama bs matters just **** off my *** about it and get a friggin life no one gives a crap . Its cool jedi order doesnt have to like me im not here to *********** please people im here to play so if you cant *********** handle it then i dunno switch servers . But im done with your bull and im done having to ignore your 9000 alts.Its crazy that you go to lengths to try n get people to hate me its whatever i just find it suoer entertaining that i make you so mad oh fycking well get over it you got *********** issues . Edited by LordKitana

tbh idk why he came back to bastion server . Only bcuz his friends sit with him and back him up on tatooine all day . All he does is trash talk me and stalk me around . I mean he threw solo q thats why he went to pot5 in the first place and booted half of fatality that day . It really enterains me that he has so much time to try and ruin my swtor like dude get a *********** life so what a girl rejected you get over yourself. Go ahead believe qualkice and them whatever stop wasting your time trying to bug me . Im not "hiding" on pubside im ****in playing the game. I didnt do tgis to myself your just a guy who has mental *********** issues and im sick of our **** . stop lying about **** and stop trying to get inbetween **** that doesnt involve you . Go actually do something with your life instead if hunting me down ingame . And i know taff and all them are going to say **** none of that drama bs matters just **** off my *** about it and get a friggin life no one gives a crap . Its cool jedi order doesnt have to like me im not here to *********** please people im here to play so if you cant *********** handle it then i dunno switch servers . But im done with your bull and im done having to ignore your 9000 alts.Its crazy that you go to lengths to try n get people to hate me its whatever i just find it suoer entertaining that i make you so mad oh fycking well get over it you got *********** issues .

I refuse to read something that lacks commas and apostrophes of this condition.

FWIW, master strike is supposed to be clipped.

He clipped the first master strike before the last hit happened.

As for the person who was wondering whether the OP was subzero, I was wondering that too xD

It's funnier to think of him as subzero acting in third person. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.