Lilly vs Subzero

wcrockett

In my opinion Lilly won hands down I mean.. a grenade in a 1v1 really? desperate. the only thing lower then that is to use your companions which from what I've seen in the Serial Killers YouTube videos you pubs do often as well. Not to pick sides but Serial Killers are always invading both pub bases in tat and the pubs are just always on the defensive. Serial Killers +1

Subzero had 2 seconds left on his Enure. So regardless it was a ridiculously close fight.

In other news, this just in: 1v1s couldn't mean less in this game. Queue rateds.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subzero had 2 seconds left on his Enure. So regardless it was a ridiculously close fight.

In other news, this just in: 1v1s couldn't mean less in this game. Queue rateds.

Agreed. 1v1s dont mean ****. I'm going back to Qing team ranked. My team rating of 1275 really needs to be boosted aha

Agreed. 1v1s dont mean ****. I'm going back to Qing team ranked. My team rating of 1275 really needs to be boosted aha

Yeah work on your solo rating first. Eeeek :eek: Its better than subzero's though hahaa. I don't see him on the boards anywhere. :rak_01:

- Kryptis (pot5)

also u know what the funniest thing about this is?

this subzero guy didnt actually win the duel. when lilly had 1 tick of force choke left sub had 1 HP left, so that last tick of force choke would have killed him. that guy from the crowd (guildmate of subzero) interrupted with saber throw which killed lilly who also had 1 HP left. so if that guy from the crowd never interrupted, that last tick of force choke would have killed you and lilly would have won the duel :p

it does say u 'won the duel' when lilly had 1 HP left but a real duel goes to when someone hits 0. especially as guardian vs juggernaut duels where its set in open world.

ur own thread backfired on you LOL

Edited by no_limits

i hope u guys dont que for ranked :D ..stay in that desert.dont even que for normal warzones too.. xD so bad, subzero u linked this video to show us what a baddie u are ..im sad for pvpers in ur server..so sad..clickclickclick,u even use mouse for targetting,i want to see u ranked pvp videos :D :D btw lilly is a better clicker than u sub0 Edited by muratovulkumen

i think the best question is why the hell was sub in brute at 60? lol

a few things i noticed.. an army of friends around... more than a little interference and a very large heal that came in at one point that no tick on ED was going to give so... meh, same old sub... hiding behind others

oh and tank duals are the worst, its like playing with ones self with sandpaper.

Edited by Floplag

a few things i noticed.. an army of friends around... more than a little interference and a very large heal that came in at one point that no tick on ED was going to give so... meh, same old sub... hiding behind others

oh and tank duals are the worst, its like playing with ones self with sandpaper.

Funny were you even watching the video and you dont even have a jugg/guard so you know nothing about them.

Also friendlies cant heal you in a duel so maybe stick to dying on tat as usual.

Funny were you even watching the video and you dont even have a jugg/guard so you know nothing about them.

yes, i watched, and yes, i have a guardian. its funny how people think they know everything about everyone else... heres a hint, you dont.

Also friendlies cant heal you in a duel so maybe stick to dying on tat as usual.

no... the point of a duel is 1v1, not 1v2, or 1v1+comp... you sir are an idiot to even suggest that was ok... and even moreso for admitting it. without the heal you lose, therefore, you lost, period.

hey wcrockett, care to explain why you guys use companions in world pvp? Taffe wants a 3v3, but then he pulled out his companions right before the fight. Don't deny it, we have it all on video