Lilly vs Subzero

wcrockett

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He still beat a keybinder lol. Which lilly is.

Naw I'm a clicker, I havent keybinded since lichking wow.

Also sub used a grenade which as far as I'm concerned is cheating in a duel. I dont upload videos of me beating Quin, Taffe or anyone else in your guild and certainly dont post it on the forums. I do however have youtube videos of world pvp against your guild, which is the only guild I know of that uses companions in world pvp, and use their own guards to win fights. And yet we still won, so next time you challenge me to bring all of my guildies, you better have an army and put those companions away and fight honorably :)

In my opinion Lilly won hands down I mean.. a grenade in a 1v1 really? desperate. the only thing lower then that is to use your companions which from what I've seen in the Serial Killers YouTube videos you pubs do often as well. Not to pick sides but Serial Killers are always invading both pub bases in tat and the pubs are just always on the defensive. Serial Killers +1

I'm so proud of you, Sub. *pat on shoulder* Now go clean your room.

Haha, overly dramatic music, posting a 1v1 to youtube, posting it on the forums. So very mature. Good fight despite you cheating, but nonetheless good fight. I might have to try next time, but please keep this crap off the forums. It has no place here. Thanks.