How much longer until bloodhunt and rishi are brought in line?

They are definitely tough no doubt. They really require a lot of coordination. It's tough. The rewards are out of whack for a lot of things to be honest. I would love for BW to reinstitute a flashpoint tier system. LI and Rakgoul were in a tier of their own, and LI even rewarded players with a raid level set bonus chest piece I think, and Rakgoul gave out a raid level headpiece. They weren't even the lowest level at the time I think. The lowest was Tionese, and those hard modes gave out Columi pieces. The gear in the 3.0 expac is truly terrible. My only explanation regarding as to why they are so worthless across the board is that they sped up the gearing process in 2.0 but it got a bit out of hand so we're kind of suffering through the slow period until things go back to a more manageable rate. I totally agree that regardless of which hard mode flashpoint we're talking about that the rewards and just awful. I actually wouldn't be opposed to seeing Rishi and Blood Hunt drop a 192 raid level piece like LI and Rakgoul used to back when we had to walk to school in 10 inches of snow yada yada yada.

LI was droping rakata chest and rakgoul was dropin columi head pice ( all hm fp was droping columi gear only li was difrent) they may be dificule but its just a mater of l2p when li came out i spended 10 in a pug trying to finish it we done it was a achivment after 4 days we downed this with friends (in columi/recrute gear ) to 22 min each run was easy farm on chest pice

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small group content with a challenge to it has been requested a lot.

The desire to have easy loot is going to have to suffer for the sake of reducing the boredom in doing HM flashpoints which aren't actually hard.

That's nice if the loot is worth it. Problem it isn't.

That's nice if the loot is worth it. Problem it isn't.

Limitless repeatable content which for top tier raiders is a total cakewalk can never drop stat gear which is relevant for endgame content.

You will have to console yourself with farming achievements, decorations and rare walker mounts in the flashpoints instead.

Limitless repeatable content which for top tier raiders is a total cakewalk can never drop stat gear which is relevant for endgame content.

You will have to console yourself with farming achievements, decorations and rare walker mounts in the flashpoints instead.

I disagree here. If top tier raiders are the category, they'd be looking for 198 level gear whether comm or otherwise not something at the 192 level, whether they make it so all bosses drop mk2s, or if Shae drops a piece of Resurrected gear like a chest. My vote would be or something more on the simple scale like a resurrected earpiece. I would actually love running blood hunt if all the bosses dropped mk2s.

I actually wouldn't mind if operations dropped only set pieces, and flashpoints dropped only mk2s. That'd work for me.

Or I will not run it after doing it once for the achievements, thus one less person in Queue. And I believe I'm not the only one.

PS: I usually queue with tank so sorry to everyone else that your wait time is increasing.

Edited by FerkWork

Throwing my hat in on this one as well. Blood Hunt is not reasonably achievable with people in non raid gear, and does not offer rewards for people who are raid geared, so there is no point in doing it besides frustrating the player base and a money sink on repairs. This is on our auto abandon and never queue except for the daily.