stop it with the Coy-Weasel marketing

anonnn

Both the Email and the site clearly says that it ends march 29th and the crystals will be sent out on or around the 31st.

It's clearly set up this way to give as many people as possible the chance to purchase a subscription.

*/phew* ...for a moment there I was contemplating making an appointment with my Ophthalmologist just to punch him in his grill for a botched up LASIK surgery.:tran_eek:

From what I read it isn't just a single crystal it's crystals one of each type available.

...and they already have entries in Collections.

So... while you can get similar crystals in the GTN, they aren't Collection-enabled, so you don't have infinite copies and you have to either keep buying crystals or pay to move them from one weapon/offhand to another.

...and they already have entries in Collections.

So... while you can get similar crystals in the GTN, they aren't Collection-enabled, so you don't have infinite copies and you have to either keep buying crystals or pay to move them from one weapon/offhand to another.

Yep, That was enough to hook Me. Black and Purple are my favorite colors and when you combine that with the fact I get one of each type and I can unlock them in collectibles it's a win win any way I look at it. :D

It's funny (and mundanely routine from troll-kind) how many people show up to look past the obvious in order to eke out a mindless insult on the forums. You're all victims of your own bad habits.

Any time a phrase such as "this March" is used, it's not supposed to BE March. It's a blatant misuse of the phrase. It's not so much that it's a confusing communication, it's that it's a confused communication. The mail was sent out on March 3rd, in case anyone happened to forget.

And using a phrase such as "this March" when the availability of the reward is not throughout the entire month of March but rather the VERY LAST DAY of March, is really just a lame thing to put forth in a communication. As in... find someone else to formulate the communication emails to the playerbase, because obviously the current person being PAID to do it is no good at it. While writing this communication it should've been extremely easy to figure out how bungled the communication is.

I already illustrated this all in my original post, and now I've explained it again. If anyone doesn't get it at this point, they should go reread the original post until they get it. If they still can't understand then they're just a. CENSORED.

It's funny (and mundanely routine from troll-kind) how many people show up to look past the obvious in order to eke out a mindless insult on the forums. You're all victims of your own bad habits.

Any time a phrase such as "this March" is used, it's not supposed to BE March. It's a blatant misuse of the phrase. It's not so much that it's a confusing communication, it's that it's a confused communication. The mail was sent out on March 3rd, in case anyone happened to forget.

And using a phrase such as "this March" when the availability of the reward is not throughout the entire month of March but rather the VERY LAST DAY of March, is really just a lame thing to put forth in a communication. As in... find someone else to formulate the communication emails to the playerbase, because obviously the current person being PAID to do it is no good at it. While writing this communication it should've been extremely easy to figure out how bungled the communication is.

I already illustrated this all in my original post, and now I've explained it again. If anyone doesn't get it at this point, they should go reread the original post until they get it. If they still can't understand then they're just a. CENSORED.

Nice damage control.

This make much more since than your OP. How obnoxious. More thought should be put into that junk communication.

Spring is THIS MARCH as well. Does that mean it's Spring already?

Spring is THIS MARCH as well. Does that mean it's Spring already?

yes, don't even get me started on the 31 days of Christmas "in December"

Or the entire 2016 road map becoming due on Jan 1, 2016 when it becomes "next year"

This is an issue? Really? Doesn't need a two page thread about a quibble with a date. There are much more important things in life.

Like posting complaints about other people's complaints.

If you really had something more important to do, you wouldn't be playing the game, much less posting in its forums.

Like posting complaints about other people's complaints.

If you really had something more important to do, you wouldn't be playing the game, much less posting in its forums.

Missing the intent entirely.