repost

vvov

Instead of QQing about premades, why not get your guild together and form your own premades..

But that maybe a little to logical.

You missed the point of the entire thread, but meh to be expected from a bottom feeder.

Oh the mud slinging. My heart goes out to you deary, You're just a we bit bitter this morning. Maybe grabbing some eggs and bacon with a cup of coffee would put you in a better mood.

Actually eggs and bacon sound amazing, but the point of my post was to say when people que sync and run premades we get our sorcs together, and watch people melt in 4 forcestorms its alot of fun.

Edited by vvov
want too

Actually eggs and bacon sound amazing, but the point of my post was to say when people que sync and run premades we get our sorcs together, and watch people melt in 4 forcestorms its alot of fun.

I drool when I see 4 Sorcs on the other team.

Well sins/shadows and sorc/sages are getting nerfed with 3.1.2, though it doesn't sound like a huge nerf according to folks posting in forums. Could get better or worse depending on how things go on PTS. The droves of inquisitors may subside a bit if the nerfs continue.

People were complaining about force storm damage, and they decided to nerf the single target numbers of lightning kinda humorous

lol doc you are one of the people we melt, we drool when we see you. that tblast focus.

Wait, a bunch of sorcs can melt a gunslinger when the FF? That's amazing. You're missing the point. Anyone can melt with the right focus fire. Standing back and concentrating AE only works against a bunch a noobs standing around with their thumbs up their *****es. I typically just post up outside the "semi circle of doom" you have set up and start my 15-19k aim shots.

Actually I don't even know who you are. Maybe I'm assuming.

Wait, a bunch of sorcs can melt a gunslinger when the FF? That's amazing. You're missing the point. Anyone can melt with the right focus fire. Standing back and concentrating AE only works against a bunch a noobs standing around with their thumbs up their *****es. I typically just post up outside the "semi circle of doom" you have set up and start my 15-19k aim shots.

Actually I don't even know who you are. Maybe I'm assuming.

Yea thats why we try to focus you because you are one of the better snipers on this server :) only takes getting hit for 18k ambush once...to realize you are a huge threat lol

When the other side start there super queing and que syncing for fun, just roll 4 sorcs and lulz them to death with forcestorm..they be cheezy you be cheezy makes for fun matches.

Who are you again?