The Cowboy Funk Returns

Juniormonk

The Cowboy Funk

Returns in full force!... Well kinda… Maybe…

You see, the thing is we have two options: Join an established guild/community and help make it stronger. Or we can rebuild and recruit and keep the Funk vibe alive.

To be honest I’m good with both options. The question is what do YOU want to do? We can’t rebuild without you. If you decide to join and rebuild the Funk then that makes you a veteran of the guild. You will be part owner of a guild that is your own. You get to decide goals and objectives for 2015. You will earn a throne amongst a council of Funkers. I love The Cowboy Funk and will continue to host the show on Youtube. But my biggest fear is rebuilding a guild that won’t last. So without you there really isn’t a guild to rebuild.

What I need from you:

Leadership. I need members who are leaders. That will take our community and find the gaps; To carry the name with pride and represent us out on the battlefield. I need members who aren’t afraid to point out areas that have room for improvement. To hold us accountable in reaching our goals

If we can get 10 active members signed on then I will pull the trigger. I will give it one week. If it doesn’t work out then I’ll bring my vibe to any guild that will have us.

Parting note: The community on the Big BC is what brought me back to this game. It’s what makes us better than other servers. If you do decide to join The Funk you could help blow up our server’s reputation across all realms.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. – Tyler Durden

I know many who will be happy to see your return

OrionSol, It was a pleasure seeing you on the battlefield. Thank you for the warm welcome back. Ps. I haven't forgot about our deal. I shall be starting the piece in 3 weeks. I'm very excited to show you the progress!

Monk!

So nice to see you again, I've missed the show!

Good luck rebuilding the guild and everything!

Thanks!!!! The show will go on! I have a few episodes planned and will be back in production in a few weeks. Lots of big things are coming!

I thought I saw a familiar pair of Lekku on fleet last time I was lurking in the shadows there between matches, welcome back.

I wanted to wish you good luck with your rebuilding efforts, the Funks were always some of my favorite people to fight. Good skill and even better attitudes.

LOL you like how I just kinda snuck back online. I resumed my spot on the bar in front of the pvp zone as if I never left.

As far as the rebuilding is going, it looks like we may have hit the jackpot. The Funk lives! So glad to be a part of this amazing server community again.

cheers!

Monk

Congrats on the resurrection of the Funk. I might even have to forgive that little 1.6 million damage your team dished out the last time I ran into you in middies. Well once Whisper gets out of the Kolto tank that is.

Looking forward to seeing more Cowboys

We need more friendly, skilled, PvP'rs with a sense of humor. :p